I Did it. All 54 (with jokers)

indifferent.gif

This is like a lightweight version of the model boat in a bottle thing, right? Impressive but not really.

This is like a lightweight version of the model boat in a bottle thing, right? Impressive but not really.

From a "how to" website.

In creating these impossible bottles, the object inside has been carefully disassembled and reassembled inside the bottle. For instance, to get a deck of cards inside a bottle, the empty box is first rolled up and inserted, followed by each card one at a time. Using some long forceps and other tools, everything can be put back together again and the result is something that looks impossible to one who does not know the secret.

From a "how to" website.

In creating these impossible bottles, the object inside has been carefully disassembled and reassembled inside the bottle. For instance, to get a deck of cards inside a bottle, the empty box is first rolled up and inserted, followed by each card one at a time. Using some long forceps and other tools, everything can be put back together again and the result is something that looks impossible to one who does not know the secret.

i wonder at what point in my life i will mature enough to not automatically laugh at pics like the wizard one. the i can count to potato meme had me laughing for one hour 
30t6p3b.gif

i wonder at what point in my life i will mature enough to not automatically laugh at pics like the wizard one. the i can count to potato meme had me laughing for one hour 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom