I Dare Someone To Name A Worse Draft Pick Than ...

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Len Bias

eek.gif
so cold but kinda made me
laugh.gif

There are SO many picks worse than him. Korleone is a ridiculous bust, but he was picked in the second round and a lot of second rounders never even ended up playing decent minutes in the league. 
Look at this dude Fran Vazquez, drafted 11th overall in 2005 he simply stayed in Europe. 0 NBA time. I'd say that's a lot more of a bust.
Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

jamarcus russell is up there too

4586224721_b14d528c82_o.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There are SO many picks worse than him. Korleone is a ridiculous bust, but he was picked in the second round and a lot of second rounders never even ended up playing decent minutes in the league. 
Look at this dude Fran Vazquez, drafted 11th overall in 2005 he simply stayed in Europe. 0 NBA time. I'd say that's a lot more of a bust.
Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

jamarcus russell is up there too

4586224721_b14d528c82_o.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

maybe i caught him on a bad night but he has the post game of a 6 year old girl and the touch of a goldfish ...

he was complete TRASH tonight ... i mean i went to see wall and young do their thing, but i was genuinely perplexed at watching this big goof run around the gym ... i have never seen a worse offensive center in my entire life ... if he didnt get put backs he wouldnt have scored a single point ... he has 0 basketball IQ and cant shoot ... i took the free ticket and was hoping i could at least watch Bogut do work, i was mistaken ...

yall really think hes a top 10 center? hell javelle mcgee outplayed him and watching mcgee is like watching a kid from the special olympics make a normal roster ...

and btw, Bogut won every person in attendance a free chikin sandwich from chik-fil-a cuz he clanked two free throws ...

maybe i caught him on a bad night but he has the post game of a 6 year old girl and the touch of a goldfish ...

he was complete TRASH tonight ... i mean i went to see wall and young do their thing, but i was genuinely perplexed at watching this big goof run around the gym ... i have never seen a worse offensive center in my entire life ... if he didnt get put backs he wouldnt have scored a single point ... he has 0 basketball IQ and cant shoot ... i took the free ticket and was hoping i could at least watch Bogut do work, i was mistaken ...

yall really think hes a top 10 center? hell javelle mcgee outplayed him and watching mcgee is like watching a kid from the special olympics make a normal roster ...

and btw, Bogut won every person in attendance a free chikin sandwich from chik-fil-a cuz he clanked two free throws ...

from the bucks? nah your looking at the wrong person that boy a beast down there w/ jennings

from the bucks? nah your looking at the wrong person that boy a beast down there w/ jennings

Originally Posted by msaba07

You're trying to sound this misinformed, aren't you?
Name your top 10 NBA centers right now... if you think Bogut is that bad I have to hear your other opinions on the game. He's the worst offensive center you've EVER SEEN? I'm assuming you're only comparing him to McGee and this is the first basketball game you've watched.

Originally Posted by msaba07

You're trying to sound this misinformed, aren't you?
Name your top 10 NBA centers right now... if you think Bogut is that bad I have to hear your other opinions on the game. He's the worst offensive center you've EVER SEEN? I'm assuming you're only comparing him to McGee and this is the first basketball game you've watched.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Bogut is an elite Center.
Well that's not true.

There's only one of those.

If you want to talk about top-tier Centers, then Bogut is definitely up there.

I'm fine with you saying there's only one elite Center, but Bogut is still top-tier. It's obvious who you got first, but Bogut isn't out of the conversation by any means.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Bogut is an elite Center.
Well that's not true.

There's only one of those.

If you want to talk about top-tier Centers, then Bogut is definitely up there.

I'm fine with you saying there's only one elite Center, but Bogut is still top-tier. It's obvious who you got first, but Bogut isn't out of the conversation by any means.

The worst thing anyone could have done to this thread was respond. Just another name to scratch of the Logical NTers list.

The worst thing anyone could have done to this thread was respond. Just another name to scratch of the Logical NTers list.

Bogut is one of the best big men in the league. He's probably a top 5 defender in the NBA and although he doesn't score as much as you'd like, he still has a polished offensive game that is reliable. If he played on a contender he'd be getting way more recognition and could win DPOY once or twice. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

Bogut is one of the best big men in the league. He's probably a top 5 defender in the NBA and although he doesn't score as much as you'd like, he still has a polished offensive game that is reliable. If he played on a contender he'd be getting way more recognition and could win DPOY once or twice. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

Bogut is a great center. He was having his best season last year before he got injured. He's a solid defender who can hold his own with other big's around the league. He has a good post-game & is a legit 7 footer.

Michael Olowokandi takes the cake.

Back
Top Bottom