i cried bros

commercial made 0 sense
yeah you get a sob story, then you throw your sale at the very end.
what did any of his battles as a mute have to do with buying life insurance.
average people buy life insurance all the time.
eyes.gif
Why don't you just say that you didn't understand the commercial? 
laugh.gif

I swear teenagers are ****** up all over the world. How selfish can you be to be suicidal cuz your dad is a deaf mute? Yes the teasing and bullying at school can be unbearable but suicidal on YOUR BIRTHDAY?

This was a bit too much for a life insurance commercial so I didn't get sad but felt it was absurd and agitating. Definitely hooked me though. Ending was all kinds of bad cuz imo now she has even worse guilt hanging over her for the rest of her life unless she's selfish enough to commit that again.

Interesting fact I discovered a few days ago is that sign language isn't some universal language for deaf and mute ppl. There's actually different types of sign language for every country and region. I kinda took it for granted (if some of you already knew that) that it'd all be the same since that's so much more practical and easier.

Last edited:
did you know that babies who are deaf sign in their sleep as apposed to hearing babies who talk in their sleep. Interesting stuff. One day I hope to be fluent in ASL.

1. It was sad. Felt bad for pops. Got emotional. No tears, but got emotional.

2. Daughter was a selfish little !@#$%

3. Mirror-smash fail @ 00:40 had me rollin...

**** you for posting this depressingly-dramatic-long***-subtitled-tear jerking-commercial when I'm trying to be amped up for football in 30 minutes...:frown:

Last edited:
Why don't you just say that you didn't understand the commercial?  :lol:

jokes on you fam i do this for a living. :rolleyes

The sale is a stretch at best.

Here is how I'll prove how dumb it is.

What is the benefit for buying their life insurance? Why should you as a consumer go out and buy it based on this work

Last edited:
I did not know a commercal can pull on my heart strings in less than 3 minutes... I got teary eyed but didn't cry though... >D

Could some one post a link to those commercials with the bear thats sad on valentines day
or something like that
it is a commercial from england i believe

Why don't you just say that you didn't understand the commercial?  :lol:

jokes on you fam i do this for a living. :rolleyes

The sale is a stretch at best.

Here is how I'll prove how dumb it is.

What is the benefit for buying their life insurance? Why should you as a consumer go out and buy it based on this work
When I see commercials like this I figure whoever made it and whoever okayed it thinks this will pull at the heart strings of the consumer so much and they'll like the commercial so much that they'll go to them for their product but in reality for the ppl who liked it, that's it, they like it and any time it comes on they'll probably watch the whole thing until they get tired of it but as far as being a compelling ad to get that product (in this case life insurance) it rarely happens unless the ppl are that gullible.

I tend to laugh when I see commercials like that cuz they put so much effort in to it without referencing the product until the end and then don't even give minimal details. Like is there some awards for how well made or how good a story of a commercial is regardless of effectiveness?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom