I can't get past the friend zone.

Originally Posted by reemz

Originally Posted by iBlink

SShanique wrote:
Aww, that's so sweet! And you're an MJ fan, too. Just ask the girl out. Friends don't ask friends out on dates.

You're giving advice?

13833543.gif

Perfect execution
roll.gif

cosign

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

SShanique wrote:
Aww, that's so sweet! And you're an MJ fan, too. Just ask the girl out. Friends don't ask friends out on dates.

You're giving advice?

13833543.gif
roll.gif
Yes, good advice.  If a guy asks a girl out, then he's trying to take it past friendship. 
wink.gif
  It's up to her to accept or decline.

Word, good advice SShanique. I agree completely. Roll up to the girls place with some felt markers and construction paper. That = true gf.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Man, you have no idea how much i feel what you're saying

I am in a similar situation/mindset at this point. I need counseling
tired.gif

I'm to the point where I have no idea how to go into boyfriend or potential boyfriend mode...

Damn near feel like an emotionless robot, right?
smh.gif
Anyways, a few pics of females I've confused recently.
2lw6lht.jpg

2dqqas4.jpg

Left.

rw8ges.jpg

5kj3md.jpg

Wow..
pimp.gif
to u sir.. Do u have any of those good ones tho.. If so can u pm me them plz

More compassion, less cockiness. Wholesome (wife potential) chicks dig the humble, yet confident type.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

SShanique wrote:

You're giving advice?

13833543.gif
roll.gif
Yes, good advice.  If a guy asks a girl out, then he's trying to take it past friendship. 
wink.gif

Word, good advice SShanique. I agree completely. Roll up to the girls place with some felt markers and construction paper. That = true gf.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it's about time to take that 2nd chick out the game

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This. ANDbe easy. whatever's gonna happen is gonna happen[/font]

Originally Posted by marlsj

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

SShanique wrote:

You're giving advice?

13833543.gif
roll.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif

You guys are heartless
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I honestly believe every true long relationship start off in the friend zone.  Continue being her friend, if it was meant to be, everything will fall into place

You seem like the type of dude to always be looking for the next best thing. Whether its true or not its definitely a red flag and could give girls the impression that you don't know what you want even if you may be looking for something more than just a casual relationship.

Don't look for *her* but keep an open mind and relax. Take things as they come and don't play games. Be honest and up front about your intentions and be willing to make *her* a priority in your life. She doesn't have to be your top priority or even in your top 5 but she has to know through your actions that you're taking this seriously and you're not just %%$**@+ around.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Man, you have no idea how much i feel what you're saying

I am in a similar situation/mindset at this point. I need counseling
tired.gif

I'm to the point where I have no idea how to go into boyfriend or potential boyfriend mode...

Damn near feel like an emotionless robot, right?
smh.gif
Anyways, a few pics of females I've confused recently.
2dqqas4.jpg

Can you ask her where she got this outfit?  Also is this a dress or shorts?

Back
Top Bottom