I CANT BELIEVE IT! LOOK! MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3?!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

I'm saving my money for Dreamcast. It's gotta 56k mdm built in... surfin the web via dial-up connection
eek.gif
eek.gif
ftw!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I could use "Dreamcast" with my AOL 5.0?

Yeah, it's fake.. But I do believe that a MvC3 announcement will come relatively soon. I was watching an Xbox Live stream video of some guy doing a reporton the re-release of MvC2 and he was interviewing some Capcom employee and he brought up the possibility of MvC3 being announced.. The Capcom employeedidn't deny it. He even asked the Capcom employee which Marvel characters that haven't been in MvC2 he would like to see in MvC3 and the Capcomemployee mentioned Thor.

As for my hopes about MvC3, I hope that they make the game in 2d. Not like SFIV where the characters have a 3d-like design, but a true 2d, like the SSF2 TurboHD Remix graphics. Only more detailed and with much better animation.

I'm going to buy two copies.

One to make sweet passionate love with, and one to play.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

I'm saving my money for Dreamcast. It's gotta 56k mdm built in... surfin the web via dial-up connection
eek.gif
eek.gif
ftw!!

I got a dreamcast whats good?.....ayo OP where did you get this info? the first picture looks old.

eyes.gif
It's fake
the title screen was taken from M.U.G.E.N a comp game where you can add any character
you want into a fighting game..
look it up
nerd.gif

Got my hopes for new info n instead u give old photoshopped images.

U sir disappoint me... Be gone with you.

Back
Top Bottom