i can talk ---- because i can.... vol. because IM A LAWYER! (racist lawyer yelling n word on train)

soup, theft, and kicking was uncalled for...

If you don't have the physical superiority to give dude the open handed 8 Ball Special, then you need to sit down and ignore dude. He won't walk away from the train learning any lessons, you just fuel his frustration and motive to continue his bigotry. You can get a pass if you cold clock him as well, but definitely not as effective as the "Skin that smoke wagon" Wyatt Earp treatment. All they accomplished is possible assault charges.

Violence is necessary at times.

Being blatantly racist like dude is one of those times.

Take that soft nonsense somewhere else

and tell me how violence is the answer to the racist guy? if anything, its just gonna fuel him even more.

take that ignorance somewhere else, tuff guy

and tell me how violence is the answer to the racist guy? if anything, its just gonna fuel him even more.

take that ignorance somewhere else, tuff guy
Teaches him to think twice about acting like a damn fool.

Not even about being a tough guy, if you talk like THAT to people, you WANT to get your lights knocked out

What race are you? I couldn't imagine you being a person of color talking about, "What would violence do."

A lot of people have never been punched in the face, so they don’t understand that regardless of what may be right or wrong, there can be serious consequences for words.

I’m sure there are a lot of people willing to teach that lesson, if the situation presents itself.
Many kids need to get their jaws wired shut from the things they say to people and it could turn out to be life long lessons.

We need more a** whoopings in this world. Like one-on-one battles. Not even on some world-star type of stuff but people talk too reckless and get away with it

Teaches him to think twice about acting like a damn fool.

Not even about being a tough guy, if you talk like THAT to people, you WANT to get your lights knocked out

What race are you? I couldn't imagine you being a person of color talking about, "What would violence do."

M Mark Antony is right. its not always black and white. some people/racists learn from an *** whoppin, others come back with stronger hate.

im asian who was raised in PG... i faced my fair share of racist/ignorant comments mostly from other minorities growing up. but never have I actually hurt them or stole their stuff :rolleyes

looking at the racist dude in the video and the people who made those comments back in my teenage years... none of them are really winning in life right now. imma just move on from this topic because at the end of the day like i quoted above, everything is situational.

M Mark Antony is right. its not always black and white. some people/racists learn from an *** whoppin, others come back with stronger hate.

im asian who was raised in PG... i faced my fair share of racist/ignorant comments mostly from other minorities growing up. but never have I actually hurt them or stole their stuff :rolleyes

looking at the racist dude in the video and the people who made those comments back in my teenage years... none of them are really winning in life right now. imma just move on from this topic because at the end of the day like i quoted above, everything is situational.
You decided not to react with violence.

Doesn't make it right or wrong.

It just means that is how YOU reacted.

Youre both right, sometimes it teaches them a lesson sometimes it adds to their hate.

Dealt with plenty of racism, esp post 9/11 and ive fought a lot of those people. Sometimes it made them shook of me and fix up others it made them hate even more

GIF-PRINCESS-NOKIA-GOAT.gif

R202qvA.jpg

Nothing like this happens on the e or f
I gotta take different lines for this

Back
Top Bottom