i can talk ---- because i can.... vol. because IM A LAWYER! (racist lawyer yelling n word on train)

Wildin

Had that liquid courage in him.

Reminds me one time i was on the streetcar with a bunch of homeboys (all black, African and Caribbean) and some old head went on a tirade dropping N bombs left and right. Two of my boys were gonna crush dude but the rest of us stopped them.

"That's my stuff!" That's my stuff! Haha dude probably lost his last job to a more qualified black man and been having his fists clenched ever since. Dude caught the L train (sorry had to).

684015aacb52f3603734329d8189d878--princess-nokia-style-black-art.jpg

I definitely see the variant Sade but my wifey Sade still look better even at damn near 60

Wildin

Had that liquid courage in him.

Reminds me one time i was on the streetcar with a bunch of homeboys (all black, African and Caribbean) and some old head went on a tirade dropping N bombs left and right. Two of my boys were gonna crush dude but the rest of us stopped them.

Assuming it was just y'all and the old dude....

Would've just let them put him to sleep 1 time

there was no reason to steal his bag and physically assault him. getting kicked off the train, sure. but not the other two

Assuming it was just y'all and the old dude....

Would've just let them put him to sleep 1 time

Nah

Streetcar full of people.

Cameras on board every streetcar, bus and train.

Any assault happens on public transit they putting your pic on the news quick fast.

Dude woulda died if mans hit him.

What kinda friends are we to let our boys catch a waste body like that?

I wonder what kinda soup that was tho

Looked like this coconut curry ginger soup i had once from the color. Was very delicious

That's why I was wondering if it was just y'all on the transit.

Dont have anything like that in my city

You made the right move

there was no reason to steal his bag and physically assault him. getting kicked off the train, sure. but not the other two

BossyReasonableJerboa-max-1mb.gif

Dude lost his right to be treated like a civil human being when he decided accosting a train full of people in a drunken stupor was the right move

**** him and his bag

That's why I was wondering if it was just y'all on the transit.

Dont have anything like that in my city

You made the right move

Word

Whenever i encounter old racist people i just walk away. What can you really do?

Hit them? Ima big dude, it wont end well for either of us.

Argue? Not gonna gain anything from that. Bring yourself to their level. Theres absolutely nothing you can say to this old person who for the last 60-70yrs has felt that way about certain groups. They are near the end, they will die just as miserable as they have lived.

but i feel u tho.

:lol: how old are you?

he deserved to get kicked off the train. but stealing his stuff and physically assaulting him wasnt justified.
unless he was swinging first or something, then just push him off the train and call it a day.
but i guess you wanna find every excuse to get violent huh :rolleyes

:lol: how old are you?

he deserved to get kicked off the train. but stealing his stuff and physically assaulting him wasnt justified.
unless he was swinging first or something, then just push him off the train and call it a day.
but i guess you wanna find every excuse to get violent huh :rolleyes

early 20s

he isnt elderly or a woman and is in his right mind apparently to graduate from NYU/be a lawyer

a grown *** man jumping up and down screaming n***** at me because he can't hold his lime-a-rita

if there's anything in life to become violent for...

they didn't even OD like they should have. Bruh at the end hit him with the "***** here now" but the chubby white dude saw the rage in his eyes and spared both of their lives from ending.

would've knocked him out and then tried to piss in his mouth

also dead @ n***** not being censored smh yall boys b setting traps

Back
Top Bottom