I ate her plate...You darn right I did. These chicks ain't %%*+

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I mean, that wasnt even an NBA crossover that's straight park !*** right there. That was just mean
smh.gif
Word

Dude fell down like a senior citizen. Someone get him that button thing that calls the medics.... If I knew the name it would ave been 2x funnier
2411438197_0904db3929.jpg

yall are horrible

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

I mean, that wasnt even an NBA crossover that's straight park !*** right there. That was just mean
smh.gif
Word

Dude fell down like a senior citizen. Someone get him that button thing that calls the medics.... If I knew the name it would ave been 2x funnier

yall are horrible
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But I thought by plate he meant vagina

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

That long *** gif. That gif had about 6 secs of useless nonesense.

PS Threadjackin FTW

For real

After Jamal crossed him up it should have cut

Long #$* Sportscenter esque gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

That long *** gif. That gif had about 6 secs of useless nonesense.

PS Threadjackin FTW

For real

After Jamal crossed him up S Jackson hit the 3 it should have cut

Long #$* Sportscenter esque gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

Biggie62 wrote:

Kicktionair wrote:

So you were gonna go to a chicks house..

Then she said she was going to the club

Took an L

Pretend you were gonna go to a jump offs house

Now you at home on your comp posting about it...... I would be pissed but smuges do this...... smh
LOL. Harsh!!!

Dude logged out to make it seem like he left.He's reading this $$%! in shame as we speak
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you messed up buddy...she probably wanted you to come by after the club...you already know what that means...

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Never be a nice guy.

smh.gif
Word

roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you messed up buddy...she probably wanted you to come by after the club...you already know what that means...

Rrrriiiigggghhhhtttt... he's going to wait till she comes back at her place or he's going to go over there, leave when she leaves for the club, thencome back? Either way he seems lame and she would of brought someone else back, I hope he at the club now.

Originally Posted by scorpio04

Rrrriiiigggghhhhtttt... he's going to wait till she comes back at her place or he's going to go over there, leave when she leaves for the club, then come back? Either way he seems lame and she would of brought someone else back, I hope he at the club now.

i'm saying she was gonna call him after she got back from the club...no need to go over there and watch her get dressed...

Rrrriiiigggghhhhtttt... he's going to wait till she comes back at her place or he's going to go over there, leave when she leaves for the club, then come back? Either way he seems lame and she would of brought someone else back, I hope he at the club now.

i'm saying she was gonna call him after she got back from the club...no need to go over there and watch her get dressed...

Yeah I know how it goes but I don't think that was the plan on her mind. I think you just got too much hope for his conjectural situation.

Yeah I know how it goes but I don't think that was the plan on her mind. I think you just got too much hope for his conjectural situation.
I appreciate his hope, but it didn't go down like that.
She wanted to come by today but I brushed her off.
I did go get my red velvet cake last night though.

But in all seriousness, I have been taking a bunch of L's lately with chicks.
eyes.gif
I'm batting around .300
Probably since I have been approaching everything with a bug butt and a smile as of late.
You win some you loose some. But you live to fight another day.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom