I AM SO FING PISSED NT!! (360 woes)

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Well you need to do two things.

Move to America.
Get a PS3.
Dude, seriously, this is like the 3rd 360 post over the last couple days where you hop in to tell people to buy a PS3. Stop it.

Anyways dude, sucks to hear about your XBox. I did two tours in Iraq and people didn't buy big enough converters and blew up all kinds of %+%+, fromXBoxes, to PS3s (OH NOES I TALKED ABOUT THE PS3!!!11!!), to TVs... that 220/110 conversion will kill ya if you don't know what to do. The 360 pulls A LOTof juice through that power brick... luckily the converters we had contained fuses so they would pop before the system. The amount of electronics I fixed forpeople..
eek.gif
smh.gif

yeah hopefully that big black brick is the only thing that broke.
so i can go to the store and get another one.

are you kidding me, you can't just plug that *+%! in to a completely different electrical system and it just work, go down the f(*&$#@ street and by anadapter that is designed for high electricity draw appliances - or just give up and take the L. you wasted your own money by being ignorant, the warnings arethere for a reason

wow I'm not even going to make fun of or clown on you... That is pretty messed up and I would be pissed too. Just take the loss because theirs nothing elseyou can do about it unless trying to get it repaired...

transformer dude.......lol....its probably fried since u heard a pop noise..........dumb move.......sorry to say...but your in asia.....you didnt know?

my 360 died on my this week too. no video or sound coming from it, no red rings though. I been reading on the xbox forum that the video card is being burntout. It's been happening to a lot of people in the past few weeks.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

my 360 died on my this week too. no video or sound coming from it, no red rings though. I been reading on the xbox forum that the video card is being burnt out. It's been happening to a lot of people in the past few weeks.
YO..that happened to my cousins xbox and when he called to send it in..they tried charging him 100 bucks!

Back
Top Bottom