I am going to leave this article about a-hole cops right here..... VOL dog murderers

Originally Posted by CreekShow

I mean regardless of what this dude did, the negligence shown by the cops to not even check the car is ridiculous. Then they say in the article that some cops were even clowning on him for asking
30t6p3b.gif
You cant just act like dogs dont have any rights, people cant go around killing innocent dogs without some sort of consequence. Sad sad story. That dog did not deserve to fry in the back seat of that car no matter how you look at it.

Something does seem kinda weird tho. If they take you to jail for DUI or whatever dont they impound the car as well? Why wasnt this done? I dont know if im completely buying this story
I haven't spoken to dude, but, I don't see why the would take the car for a Drunk in Public. He wasn't driving, disobeying any traffic laws etc etc. 

Originally Posted by irie

hmmm.........

a) aint no cell phones allowed when you boxed up

b) if he did have access to his phone why not call your peoples to check on the dog

Hahahaha I was thinking the same thing

Originally Posted by irie

hmmm.........

a) aint no cell phones allowed when you boxed up

b) if he did have access to his phone why not call your peoples to check on the dog

Hahahaha I was thinking the same thing

Back
Top Bottom