I am a hater, vol. how to stop?

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

sorry mane, you were born a hater and its in your genes. Either your mom or your dad is a hater and they passed that trait down to you.

Haha QFT..

Originally Posted by keepitgully

sorry mane, you were born a hater and its in your genes. Either your mom or your dad is a hater and they passed that trait down to you.

Haha QFT..

roll.gif
....i think we all have some hater in us.

It's cool that you admit it, but just make sure it doesn't take over your sense of judgement, which might already started to happen. I don'tthink you can stop it maybe just slow it down or maybe use it to better yourself. Forget the power trip though, that type of @$*% is the cause to all thesewar, because you might be stronger than the next man but there is always somebody stronger. Also, just give people the chance to show themselves, whether youbelieve it or not, I think the only thing that matters is that you keep it real to yourself...

Originally Posted by FireBirdGoddess

Just acknowledge your insecurities. I used to be a hater and then I realized...get on their level, maybe that's why I'm mad
laugh.gif
I mean that's not always the case, but really stop worrying about the next n***** and live your life. Stop hating on the next man cuz they're just living and you're wasting precious time. All that bitterness in ya isn't good for the soul.

You will need to switch your second period gym class on Tuesdays and Thrusdays for sessions with the guidance counselor this semester. Also a backpack withwheels will help with your comfort level amongst your peers in the hallways between classes.

Hate is so wack, I actually prefer to give props. Matter fact I don't like negative people. Throwin jokes is different, I love that. Real hate its time tosquare up.

I feel what OP saying. I'm not a hater but when I do meet somebody new or like they might start hanging around the click cuz they know one of my mans I belike " Look at this lame". I just hate new !@+ .

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

IHateTme is a hater extraordinaire tho
roll.gif
have you heard his beats?

i'd hate time too, listening to those all the time....

apologies if i am confusing two people
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

o my god

Back
Top Bottom