I’m tired of all the Illuminati references in hip hop

So you believe that some world controlling group is using rap to influence change in the world?

Really?

How small is your world?

Just because you and the people around you think something is hot, that doesn't mean its some super important thing.

How many people you think are rolling around listening to hip hop compared to other genres in other parts of the world?

You're stuck in your own little world. Like a dude who thinks all there is to the world is his block. Thats the quickest way to get a rude awakening once the real world catches up with you.
http://blogs.laweekly.com/westcoastsound/2011/09/tupac_week_african_rebel_soldi.php

http://www.vice.com/read/gen-v10n7

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Side_Boys

This is a prime example of the impact of hip hop world wide. Every "war" is cultural. Do you know how the Romans defeated the Germanic tribes? They changed the culture. The put up bath houses and other luxuries in the Germanic lands. Eventually the youngsters grew opulent, lazy, and tired of warrior culture. Don't let them fool you into thinking hip hop aint the biggest force on Earth. When lily white folks and old people know/see  guys that look like this

images

images

images

images

images

images

and don't go running understand the power it wields.

Not related directly to this thread but a couple weeks ago E! did a story on secret societies of Hollywood and it was actually interesting. They say that the film makers, actors/actresses, and big artists have an influence in politics. They also talk about the Scientology celeberity centre in LA where celebrities go to this so called "church" and discuss ideas and practice w/e their religion is. It's got me wanting to know more about this secret society.

Last edited:
when you got all these kids poppin Molly & doing dumb ish you know that rap music has alot of influence on the youth. people just ignore the fact it does more damage than good. just don't let it consume your life imitating these false prophets.

Prodigy been sayin stuff like that since the 90's, why would they lie about the Illuminati for? even Pac was speaking on it, he was learning about it from jail. i think some entertainers know about this stuff, same with actors since they sometimes push an image that isn't theirs.
because people with the most knowledge of the Illuminati are ****** in jail?  *****

Last edited:
if i was a popular music artist i would troll and drop illuminati refrences all day

I been listening to enta da stage for a minute and then I tried to play some of the **** that dropped this year...
mean.gif

I'm honestly on the verge of just sticking to hip hop from when I grew up to the early 00's. 

Last edited:
didnt read the thread...but i hate how a few folks on youtube cause thousands of random as people to become some sort of 'expert' on something that they have trouble explaining...let alone in their own words.

Back
Top Bottom