I’m tired of all the Illuminati references in hip hop

What do you guys think about all the illuminati/new world order references in hip hop? I kind of lose respect for an artist once I hear them talking about it. 

I was listening to Prodigy and came across this hilarious parody that hits the nail on the head

What do you guys think? Do you just ignore it when an artist talks about conspiracy theories?

Prodigy been sayin stuff like that since the 90's, why would they lie about the Illuminati for? even Pac was speaking on it, he was learning about it from jail. i think some entertainers know about this stuff, same with actors since they sometimes push an image that isn't theirs.

i'm not sure if Professor Griff would lie about this stuff tho, people just don't want to believe what's going on anymore.

Its amazing how people get so sucked in and warped into thinking hip hop is this super important thing.

Almost everything you here about the Illuminati has some ties to hip hop, like rap music is really that important in the world.

Ignorant people who don't know anything running their mouths about something trying to sound like they know something important.

All of its dumb. If that were the case, rappers would be taking home more Grammy's... Don't nobody care about rappers, let alone a "group" thats "controlling the world"

im not submerged in the illuminatti theories, @ this point i really dont care. but it really does blow my mind how so many people blindly deny the existence of what i like to call high power groups/organizations.

a good amount of theories i have seen/heard out stand on SOLID ground once the connections of symbolism have been made and explained.

just seems like some of you guys just turn a blind eye to logical explanations some of these sources provide just b/c you dont want to acknowledge it.

You can blame Jay and Ye for running with the rumors and everybody else trying to copy them.

"Popped a molly, now I'm sweating" from an unknown bum that supposedly marketed himself and made millions in an industry where everything is calculated, got half my peers taking MDMA now.

Yall failing to see that rap became pop culture. Its not the 90s.

Its amazing how people get so sucked in and warped into thinking hip hop is this super important thing.

Almost everything you here about the Illuminati has some ties to hip hop, like rap music is really that important in the world.

Ignorant people who don't know anything running their mouths about something trying to sound like they know something important.

All of its dumb. If that were the case, rappers would be taking home more Grammy's... Don't nobody care about rappers, let alone a "group" thats "controlling the world"

This has nothing to do with the Illuminati but :smh: to people thinking that hip hop isn't big. It's predominately the genre of choice for the entire new generation (Blk/whi , Rich/Poor etc etc). How exactly do you figure hip hop has no importance in the world... go check the increase and the direction of the drug culture on college campuses and hoods around america and see how hard raps affected that

This subject comes up every single week and the same arguments happen. Some people believe to strongly, some people believe that they aren't influenced by what goes on around them.... quite frankly NT'ers for the most part don't want to think about or challenge any of their own beliefs so its wateva

This has nothing to do with the Illuminati but :smh: to people thinking that hip hop isn't big. It's predominately the genre of choice for the entire new generation (Blk/whi , Rich/Poor etc etc). How exactly do you figure hip hop has no importance in the world... go check the increase and the direction of the drug culture on college campuses and hoods around america and see how hard raps affected that

So you believe that some world controlling group is using rap to influence change in the world?

Really?

How small is your world?

Just because you and the people around you think something is hot, that doesn't mean its some super important thing.

How many people you think are rolling around listening to hip hop compared to other genres in other parts of the world?

You're stuck in your own little world. Like a dude who thinks all there is to the world is his block. Thats the quickest way to get a rude awakening once the real world catches up with you.

Last edited:
Yal are nuts if you really don't believe hip hop has an INCREDIBLE influence on the youth.

Like dude said Trinidad and the rest of these rappers talking about Mollys every other song got people on them everywhere.

Let's not forget how many kids started smoking cannibus when Wiz was on his wave up.

Yeezy got dudes rocking leather pants and defending skirts.

Hip Hop easily has the most influence on culture imo.

Yal are nuts if you really don't believe hip hop has an INCREDIBLE influence on the youth.

Like dude said Trinidad and the rest of these rappers talking about Mollys every other song got people on them everywhere.

Let's not forget how many kids started smoking cannibus when Wiz was on his wave up.

Yeezy got dudes rocking leather pants and defending skirts.

Hip Hop easily has the most influence on culture imo.

These kids (myself included at one point) are like clay for the music industry. They can mold them in whatever way they choose. I personally think its sad how impressionable the youth is by music. There was a local report on the news last week I believe about the spike of teenage drug use in my city. One of the drugs experiencing an unusually high spike, MDMA. Coincidence? I dont think so.

ya do know they do this on purpose just so people can talk about it and trip out right?

aint no dam rappers in the illuminati

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom