Hypermax + Hyperize = Rizemax ... Vol. "Hey Nike, Fuse This!" (Speckles Included)

Just something else to keep an eye out for ... thoughts?
nerd.gif

The Hyperize will soon undergo the same evolution, catered to big men, as the Hyperdunk did when it morphed into the Hypermax. As the pictures indicate, an air max unit has been anchored into the sole, replacing the presiding lunarlite foam, and therefore providing more durablity and flex. This latest transformation in the Hyper-line will be labeled the Rizemax and is anticipated to canter across courts in the Summer of 2010.
Aside from the jammin' green/yellow/red colorway, are navy and varsity red colorways and all three possess a speckled midsole sandwiched by the upper and air max unit. The "new" air max unit in the sole where the presiding lunarlite foam once was, is supposed to make it a more durable and flexible shoe. via NK

rizemax-1.jpg

rizemax-2.jpg

rizemax-3.jpg

taking the air max unit from the Lebron VII makes the VII less "special", imo...

also how does adding air max make a shoe more flexible? i would think the regular Hyperize with the flex grooves and lunar foam would be more flexable...?

is it just me or do those navy ones look a lot like the shoes o.j. mayo was wearing with the usa team this summer except this version doesn't have thestrap

^^ Ding Ding Ding....

but I would have thought the Zoom with Flex Grooves would have been a better evolution...since the big men like the Zoom... but Im bias.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

taking the air max unit from the Lebron VII makes the VII less "special", imo...

also how does adding air max make a shoe more flexible? i would think the regular Hyperize with the flex grooves and lunar foam would be more flexable...?
it doesn kind of take away from the "uniqueness" of the VII's but you knew they were gonna start throwing that same air unit onother shoes. This shoe is supposed to be the same exact type of 360 air bag as the VII's and full-length right???... its kind of hard to tell for me fromthe pics.

nike needs to relax with "hyper" this and "hyper" that... also no no with flywiring everyhting

Back
Top Bottom