hyperize vs Zoom Soldier 3 for season shoe

hey everyone
So preperation for the basketball season has rolled around for our college and our nike guy has offered us either the Hyperize or the Zoom Soldier 3. We'vegotta pick one soon, so i thought I'd just ask which one was better? Currently, I'm using the Zoom BB 1 and 2 and sometimes the Lebron V's. I thinkit may be time for me to move on in terms of shoes, and none of those shoes have colors that match our uniform.

What would you suggest for me? I play the 1 and 2, but i do require good ankle support and stability, as well as lightweight-ness. Comfort is also a big thingfor me because i have kind of flat feet and they get sensitive and hurt a lot of the time during long games. the overall durabilty of the shoe holding up overtime doesnt matter as long as it fits the other qualities. I havent really heard much about either, except from our Nike rep who talked up the Hyperizesnon-stop

Any advice would be appreciated
Thanks.

Do not get the hyperize I repeat do not get the hyperize. I'm also flat footed and those shes gave me hell. It was absolutely the worst shoe I've everplayed in, seriously the worst.

the bb3 is not out yet. it also has yet to surface in all white. i would get the soldier 3s. the heel to toe transition is perfect if you get the correct size.i have had mine for 3 months now and the dont have a single crease in them. when i play in them its like im running barefoot.

the cushioning is pretty good too. its not as good as the lebron 5s, but they are much lighter and use a soft cushlon foam with heel and forefoot zoom asopposed to the phylon and full-length zoom of the lebron 5.

the traction is really good, and the team shoes have the xdr sole for durability. the sole uses a multidirectional herringbone pattern.

personally, i think the hyperize sucks. it doesn't transition well and i know its supposed to be lightweight, but its lightweight to the point that itfeels cheap and flimsy. the traction is pretty good, but the cushioning is nothing to get excited about. these are also incredibly flat and have absolutely nofoot support.

Get the soldiers man, like mt3130 said, the hyperizes feel cheap and flimsy. The cushioning is non-existent to me. The Soldiers on the other hand feel greatout the box and the support is on point. Im not a fan of "lighter" shoes but i would buy a pair if i didnt have some shoes i wanted ahead of them.

soldier iii for sure, the ankle support is actually existent. the shoes are both excellent but the soldier iii is much more protection based imo

I have all of the above and I will go with the
1. Kobe IV
2. Lebron VI
3. CP3
4. Soldier III

what about the Kobe IV's? Ive got a pair that I bought before I went up to Chicago to work out for the summer. I just havent worn them. I have played inother low-tops though? Are the Kobes different, or just the same deal as other low-top shoes? Ive got weak ankles, do the Kobes just make that problem worsebeing a low-cut?

Originally Posted by indianpryd45

what about the Kobe IV's? Ive got a pair that I bought before I went up to Chicago to work out for the summer. I just havent worn them. I have played in other low-tops though? Are the Kobes different, or just the same deal as other low-top shoes? Ive got weak ankles, do the Kobes just make that problem worse being a low-cut?
They are not like other low tops, for sure! If you search and read reviews on these you'll be convinced that your ankles are totally securewhen making cuts, jumping, driving to the lane etc. They only problem that may occur is if you land on somebody's foot or if someone steps on your feetespecially near or on your ankles... Otherwise they are just perfectly providing all the support that you need and get from a mid or high top and even moredepending on the model.
In your case I would certainly not say that they make the problem worse if you can freely move your ankles though I personally wouldn't risk gettingstepped on or something..
Once again as stated FORGET the hyperizes they suck! Very very unstable and poor protection! I would recommend wearing ankle braces with a pair of MeloM3/M5/M6, bb3's, Hyperdunks or CP3.II. They are all great!
wink.gif

I prefer the hyperizes, they feel and look like the Hyperdunks, another shoe is the BBIII great shoe for performance and lasts longer thatthe BB1 and BB2

Originally Posted by Kadilac7

I have all of the above and I will go with the
1. Kobe IV
2. Lebron VI
3. CP3
4. Soldier III
You wear which size for those shoes ?

Back
Top Bottom