Hustle Gang.... T.I., Juicy, B.o.B?

hustle gang mixtape wasnt up to par, they was tryna follow future fbg mixtape formula and didnt work

nonetheless it was probably 2 or 3 bangers on the mixtape

i see p.s.c.and dro  is on this . i will give this a listen for that reason alone also im probably the only big kuntry fan so anything new is appreciated 

Bra, I seriously was bumping his Everything Big mixtape earlier.

I actually enjoyed the songs on the mixtape ... Randomly listened to a couple songs and was feeling them . Gonna give it a session later this week probably .

Tape is terrible.

As a former Young Dro stan, I think that train might've passed.

Everybody else sucks beyond words, TI included.

I like the first song..dro verse was cool, kemosabe, and only in atlanta tip did his thing on his verse..other than than its trash forreal :smh:

Last edited:
Young Dro ruined his career when he ****** with yung la...y'all :pimp: that **** and I :smh: my head....

The Produced on this lp top to bottom is,
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
only wack thing about that c.d. was the cover ,  ah come own big kuntry kang

only a few people remember the o.g. version of this

maybe, but this bbbbbaaaaannnnnggggggggggeeeeeddddd tho
never could rock with that tape , maybe its cause i knew leland growing up and he was the furthest thing than what he rapped about 

but i thank dro for dropping these 2 

and for making this a reality first time i seen this in person 
eek.gif

never could rock with that tape , maybe its cause i knew leland growing up and he was the furthest thing than what he rapped about 

but i thank dro for dropping these 2 

View media item 402266

View media item 402267

and for making this a reality first time i seen this in person :wow:

View media item 402268

neva knew what the hell he LA sayin, but I was digging the melody, beats n hooks, and dro was on it. lol.
dem rims tho :x, look like you need a elevator to get in tat.

Say what you want about LA, but that Lamborghini Leland tape was nuts. He actually went off on a couple songs too. Dude had a chance and blew it big time.

Am I the only person that think BOB is lame?

TI just like Wayne, they both bored w/ rap and it shows in their music. I actually liked Dro on some of these songs tho

Back
Top Bottom