Husalah dead?

Does anyone have any confirmed sources that Husalah has died? Rumors have been circulating saying that he was stabbed 6 times in prison and died. I'mhearing that he hasn't from AP.9 and Rydah sayin he has died. %%$$ is confusing. Hopefully the Hus is still alive and well...

noooooo wasnt he being released this year? i hope this aint true. free my n husalah

Definitely lookin like wolf tickets. All the links out there right now are bs, though. Props on that piece, MFS. Lee Majors also confirming Hus is coo. Sadly,a buncha haters probably behind all this drama...

I was on siccness.net boards and there's a huge argument about him being a snitch. Supposedly some folks got paper work proof of his informant duties.It's gotten so bad that they brought up 2pac being a snitch about who shot him to 50 cent on how he put people on blast on national tv.. It's crazyover there..glad niketalk is peaceful..hahaha. But yea..I even got a text message saying he passed..but I think it's all bs.

Originally Posted by Daver

It's crazy over there..glad niketalk is peaceful..hahaha. But yea..I even got a text message saying he passed..but I think it's all bs.

thats what I got too. A text.

I really think its false. I didnt hear anything on the radio or read anything on the net saying he is really dead...... Hopefully it stays that way.

"Husalah Husalah yoking on dumb !#% suckers"

Originally Posted by Daver

I was on siccness.net boards and there's a huge argument about him being a snitch. Supposedly some folks got paper work proof of his informant duties. It's gotten so bad that they brought up 2pac being a snitch about who shot him to 50 cent on how he put people on blast on national tv.. It's crazy over there..glad niketalk is peaceful..hahaha. But yea..I even got a text message saying he passed..but I think it's all bs.
People are pretty dumb over there.

Hus is currently serving the rest of his sentence in a halfway house (similar to what Vick did) that's why there has been no response from him. He IS aliveand well, put an end to all this %*%% and let everybody know.

i went to a party saturday night and some blood was tellin me got stabbed and died.....

not credible, lol

Good lookin' on that clip, Job! That $#!% had me rollin. "I'm E-mortal, I'm too gorgeous, man!" Hus a fn fool...

LOL .. glad to see him out and about .... now the bricks well be flying in SOON ...

"Im E-mortal, im not even human" LOL this foo dumb
thanks for the clip, time to put rumors to rest. Hopefully we get some new slap from him soon.

Back
Top Bottom