#Hurtbae

Wait a minute.

I tapped on this post to read the comments and come to find out that the ___ in this skit is her new boyfriend :rofl:

IGs open doors

tenor.gif

That part 2 was unnecessary :lol:

Also dude in that ig vid is now her mew bf? Lmao

This ***** might have the goat barber :lol:.

Clear he just got a fresh cut. And his beard came in. Yall know the feeling when you get bipped up. Fresh cut. Can’t tell me nothing :pimp:.

54D9E3EA-21C6-4B96-AB09-050B32475918.gif

Hurtbae is really pretty though. Shorty nice to look at

I just love how people are calling him bitter and all of that nonsense and are totally ignoring all the evidence he’s provided! That dude doesn’t care about her at all. She litterally knew the deal and STILL found a way to play the victim role and get sympathy. If you’re a woman dealing with a man that is telling you he doesn’t want to be in a relationship with you, then that’s on you! If you don’t want that or can’t handle it, walk away before things get too deep, it’s that simple. That girl is a perfect example of a delusional and self victimizing woman. Oh, and her new boyfriend needs to walk away from her ASAP!

Imagine being her boyfriend and watching this. Dude disrespecting her and she's
Clearly still in love with him :rofl:

fam I was thinking the exact same thing watching that video. Either they leveled their acting game to the max or shorty still wants that old thing back.

I just love how people are calling him bitter and all of that nonsense and are totally ignoring all the evidence he’s provided! That dude doesn’t care about her at all. She litterally knew the deal and STILL found a way to play the victim role and get sympathy. If you’re a woman dealing with a man that is telling you he doesn’t want to be in a relationship with you, then that’s on you! If you don’t want that or can’t handle it, walk away before things get too deep, it’s that simple. That girl is a perfect example of a delusional and self victimizing woman. Oh, and her new boyfriend needs to walk away from her ASAP!

tenor (1).gif

This man Leonard more thorough than Robert Mueller. Good grief :lol:

Last edited:
Man being "famous" for the good or bad reasons is wildly overrated.

I never want to be in dude's situation where he has to post receipts and explain himself because the story got twisted.

F that, y'all can have the fame, i want to be incognito :lol:

Mind blowing to see people cape for her and her inability to hold herself accountable for anything! She’s totally allergic to accountability! I believe EVERYTHING he said and I’m sure the “attitude” that everyone has been talking about from him has developed from literally watching a person get famous off of lying about him and his character. He was feed up and had enough. All the “Captains” need to sit this one out.

Damn you care more than him.

I’m not doing all that. Posting screen shots like he’s a broad. That **** is feminine, FOH. Say what you gotta say respectfully and move on. They both playing victim and they were both trying to get famous. He gotta deal with the women that hate him but I’m sure plenty of women trying to **** him too. **** both of them.

Last edited:
Leonard my dawg. I can relate.

No BS...but I’m kinda dealing with a similar situation right now. This chick I hit on some weekend **** over the summer on an ATL trip is literally trying to move to DC to be with me :lol:. I more than made it clear to her too. Crazy **** :smh:. Flat out harassing the kid.

Fellas...be careful who you give the Henny X Rhino D too. Be careful :smh:

I’m not doing all that. Posting screen shots like he’s a broad. That **** is feminine, FOH. Say what you gotta say respectfully and move on. They both playing victim and they were both trying to get famous. He gotta deal with the women that hate him but I’m sure plenty of women trying to **** him too. **** both of them.

Yup! Both acting like women.

Back
Top Bottom