Hurricanes at Ohio St. Game Thread, Sept. 11th ESPN 3:40pm EST

Miami do not bring that soft assss foootball to big ten country. If u cant take a hit stay ur *%@ on the beach

Originally Posted by h3at23

smh.gif

OSU deserve this win

All the INT weren't Jacory's fault though
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Miami do not bring that soft assss foootball to big ten country. If u cant take a hit stay ur *%@ on the beach

Game might be done man.

These boys just couldn't handle the spotlight. This #@+* is looking like last year. Couldn't do any of the little things right.

Game might be done man.

These boys just couldn't handle the spotlight. This #@+* is looking like last year. Couldn't do any of the little things right.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Game might be done man.

QFT

Jokeory and this squad really didn't come to play.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Game might be done man.

QFT

Jokeory and this squad really didn't come to play.

Originally Posted by Lamont614

I'm a Miami fan, but even I have to laugh at that statement.

SEC > Big Ten.

I'm a Miami fan, but even I have to laugh at that statement.

SEC > Big Ten.

Imma Miami fan QFT

Whats the point of even watching this team now. It's gonna be another subpar season for us. Goodluck to Ohio State
ohwell.gif

Imma Miami fan QFT

Whats the point of even watching this team now. It's gonna be another subpar season for us. Goodluck to Ohio State
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom