Hurricanes at Ohio St. Game Thread, Sept. 11th ESPN 3:40pm EST

smh.gif

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan Tressel is terrrrrrrrrrrrrible. Vsll the timeout. I hope we don't pay for that, is so this game was lost by Tressel right there.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan Tressel is terrrrrrrrrrrrrible. Vsll the timeout. I hope we don't pay for that, is so this game was lost by Tressel right there.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Score should be 30-6 or something. Miami is lucky.
Agreed.

They can't afford any miscues in the 2nd half.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Score should be 30-6 or something. Miami is lucky.
Agreed.

They can't afford any miscues in the 2nd half.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

agreed, that was awful time clock management. Pryor showed Poise with that first run up and spike but after that both of them just did a bad job...

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

agreed, that was awful time clock management. Pryor showed Poise with that first run up and spike but after that both of them just did a bad job...

Lets see how many interceptions jacory can throw,
smh.gif
thank god for our special teams and defense.

If Jacory can't get it together we have no chance.

Lets see how many interceptions jacory can throw,
smh.gif
thank god for our special teams and defense.

If Jacory can't get it together we have no chance.

^That 3rd pick wasn't even that great of a throw though. I thought the guy in front was going to pick it.

Plus, he hasn't made any plays. Terrible half. Things are looking up right now with this run game tough.

4.0 just released. 

^That 3rd pick wasn't even that great of a throw though. I thought the guy in front was going to pick it.

Plus, he hasn't made any plays. Terrible half. Things are looking up right now with this run game tough.

4.0 just released. 

Back
Top Bottom