************Hurricane Sandy Thread************ vol. BE SAFE!!!

Hoping to go home early tomorrow.

Not trying to get caught in all that late at night.

Went to pick up my prescription at the pharmacy and it was a madhouse in there :smh:
People fiending for flashlights, batteries, and 24-packs of water.

This will probably be just heavy rain and wind for NY.
Hopefully school gets canceled though :D

Stay safe out there bros. I'm from Jersey and I still got family and friends out there so I've been hearing about it.

^ nice
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Chick on the right can get it. :smokin

I'm hoping my Psych Nursing class gets canceled on Mon. doe. :nerd:

-Drew

^^ say what ya'll want...but THIS was THE funniest thing i ever saw!!! i was watching this live and i was amazed, shocked and in TEARS!!..
and lets not talk about the Mayor Bloombito twitter account...:rofl:

immediately thought of this post when he did it for Sandy lol

Man, Lowes, Home Depot & Metropolitan Lumber was mad crowded today.

I can't even imagine supermarkets.

People are taking no chances. This will be worse than Irene.

Last edited:
People are going nuts like usual. My brother works at CVS, he was ringing up this lady who bought a bunch of flashlights and she was making fun of all the other people buying flashlights. She was wondering what happened to all the flashlights they bought last time. My brother asked her that same question and she had no answer :lol:. The only thing i'm worried about is having a power outage. Too many things to watch on tv.

Here on Long Island, haven't really picked up anything really.. hoping to get a few things after work tomorrow. People at work were going ham on the water and candles doe.

Stay safe NT fam.

For my folks out in NJ, it's not looking good for you guys. The storm looks to be headed right through the center of NJ. Stay safe out there!

Any other Hudson County NJ NTers?

This is gonna be exactly like Irene. 2 drops of rain and 4 MPH winds.

i know that feel bro, at least during Irene they hooked us up with "I SURVIVED IRENE AT MY JOB"
thank God im off the weekend, on on monday though....
a

Yeah I'm off weekends too but I picked up an extra shift today. Shift is suppose to be 6am to noon but i know that's not happening. I wasn't even here for five seconds before they asked if I can stay late. They are evacuating NYU. No Giants game for me.
What hospital you in? PM if you'll rather.

I'm in Hampton Roads, Virginia and things haven't gotten bad here yet. I'm also hoping for no power outages as well. I have the day off and I'll be glued to NFL redzone.

Back
Top Bottom