Hurricane Irma, FL Nters We May Be Next

Funny thing about that FL gif is that if that actually happened, the rest of the country would be more susceptible to hurricanes lol

Be cautious man. Pay attention to what authorities are saying. I say follow the local police and fire depts on Twitter.

When in doubt, get out.

Keep a cool head. Hurricanes are the whole package and this includes tornadoes :smh:

Thanks. If they issue an evacuation order for this zone, we are out.

I've got a front row seat to Hurricane Irma. We are four floors up in a concrete high rise overlooking the Tampa Bay. Evacuated from the East Coast when they had it projected over there but are now stuck.
IMG_0017.JPG

You're on bay shore, it was ordered to evacuate yesterday at 2pm via the "zone A" mandatory evacuation.

I know you're building is straight, but the surge will be devastating there.

No one will be able to help there for a few days if it's flooded as bad as they say it might

I hope you are good on supplies.

Tampa - my city, you are beyond in my prayers.

I'm hoping for a fluke of a storm.

Last I heard it's a category 3 because of Cuba. I haven't heard anything about an upgrade back to a 4 yet

Maybe it will stay a 3?

Last I heard it's a category 3 because of Cuba. I haven't heard anything about an upgrade back to a 4 yet

Maybe it will stay a 3?

once it leaves Cuba and hits part of the gulf it will supposedly get strength again. That is a scenario I don't think anyone wants to see.

It's still in Cuba? Damn I thought it had already left

I can't believe the thing's in Cuba and Florida is already getting rain wind and tornado watches

Mayor of Tampa was on cnn telling people in zone a to at least evacuate out of that zone.

Tampa floods from a 6-7 hour light rain storm.

A 800mil new drainage plan keeps getting voted no.

I bet now those *** clowns are sitting back regretting being dumb as shif

I've got a front row seat to Hurricane Irma. We are four floors up in a concrete high rise overlooking the Tampa Bay. Evacuated from the East Coast when they had it projected over there but are now stuck.
IMG_0017.JPG
Bruh, you're on Bayshore.:sick: That *** is gonna flood like no tomorrow

Let me put it this way.

That dude who posted the photo from the building in Tampa.

If we are talking the worst place in Tampa bay to be due to flooding, it's there..

Period.

St Pete and clearwater are done for too.

I live close to where he posted that photo.

More inland in between the bays.

I can't even imagine how much Tampa gonna flood . Especially how this thing is moving so slow

I still have this really bad feeling it's gonna go further into the Gulf and become even stronger :smh:

Girlfriends parents got spooked and left their non evacuation zone (Clearwater Pinellas County) and went to the Hilton St Pete Carillion Park which had their guests evacuated for first responders and staff to stay in the hotel. They're able to stay because her dad does work for the hotel as a driver

I think they made a good decision as even though they're now closer to the shore the hotel is pretty sturdy and they'll be staying on the 4th floor on an interior room

Power in Key West starting to go out. That live feed of the southern most point went out.

This spot on Bayshore, east end of Bay to Bay, is Zone B. Road will flood, but building will be alright. Car is on second floor of garage. Where we live on the East Coast was evacuated two days ago.

Last edited:
Tampa floods from a 6-7 hour light rain storm.

A 800mil new drainage plan keeps getting voted no.

I bet now those *** clowns are sitting back regretting being dumb as shif

You know damn well they don't. Govt doesn't care about anything but cash. If they had no money to pocket they were not gonna ok it.

Back
Top Bottom