HUGE EXPLOSION IN SAN BRUNO, CA (Bay)

jumpman247 wrote:
Originally Posted by orthotic

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by SC415

Damn, its pretty bad. The fire hasn't fully stopped.
I feel bad for the people that lost their home.
Forget that, homes can be replaced, really feel bad for those who lost their lives.

not too sure if it was due to PG&E and faulty equipment or some other thing.
SMH at them not doing anything BEFORE the incedent, watch them do something to improve the gas lines now 
smh.gif
no disrespect, i really feel bad for the people who died too, but the people who survived this are homeless now. it's gonna be tough for them to get back on their feet again. but again, RIP to those who have lost their lives.
tired.gif
You come into this earth with nothing, and leave with nothing. Homes, and all other material things can be replaced, and will be replaced after the survivors sue PG&E into the ground.
Lives cannot be replaced, period.

grin.gif
 get outta here with that bittersweet jibber jabber.. have someone take your home away and see how you feel.

jumpman247 wrote:

Forget that, homes can be replaced, really feel bad for those who lost their lives.

SMH at them not doing anything BEFORE the incedent, watch them do something to improve the gas lines now 
smh.gif
no disrespect, i really feel bad for the people who died too, but the people who survived this are homeless now. it's gonna be tough for them to get back on their feet again. but again, RIP to those who have lost their lives.
tired.gif
You come into this earth with nothing, and leave with nothing. Homes, and all other material things can be replaced, and will be replaced after the survivors sue PG&E into the ground.

grin.gif
 get outta here with that bittersweet jibber jabber.. have someone take your home away and see how you feel.

Crazy. I lived there all my life and my family still lives there. We live on Glenview where the explosion happened. It was literally the next block down the street from my house. My mom was the only one home and heard the explosion. She took the dog and left ASAP. HELLA CRAZY. We didn't know if our house was okay till this morning. I know a bunch of my neighbors had their houses burned down. I know hella people don't know if their homes are even standing because it's all blocked off and the police aren't letting anybody in. We found out our house is still standing THANK GOD because the poilce went into our house with my dad because he had to get his medication. I watched the news this morning and my neighborhood looked all burned downed and nothing left. CRAZY. I'm just thankful my fam is all safe. We're all hoping the best for the neighbors... daammmnnn

Crazy. I lived there all my life and my family still lives there. We live on Glenview where the explosion happened. It was literally the next block down the street from my house. My mom was the only one home and heard the explosion. She took the dog and left ASAP. HELLA CRAZY. We didn't know if our house was okay till this morning. I know a bunch of my neighbors had their houses burned down. I know hella people don't know if their homes are even standing because it's all blocked off and the police aren't letting anybody in. We found out our house is still standing THANK GOD because the poilce went into our house with my dad because he had to get his medication. I watched the news this morning and my neighborhood looked all burned downed and nothing left. CRAZY. I'm just thankful my fam is all safe. We're all hoping the best for the neighbors... daammmnnn

Originally Posted by proper english

jumpman247 wrote:

smh.gif
tired.gif

grin.gif
 get outta here with that bittersweet jibber jabber.. have someone take your home away and see how you feelP

Pretty sure most, if not all, of these people have homeowners insurance, especially if it's in an upscale neighborhood, which it seems to be. Coupled with the compensation from the gas company, those who lost their home will be in a better position then they were before the catastrophe.

As for those who lost their lives, there is no replacing. RIP.

jumpman247 wrote:

smh.gif
tired.gif

grin.gif
 get outta here with that bittersweet jibber jabber.. have someone take your home away and see how you feelP

Pretty sure most, if not all, of these people have homeowners insurance, especially if it's in an upscale neighborhood, which it seems to be. Coupled with the compensation from the gas company, those who lost their home will be in a better position then they were before the catastrophe.

As for those who lost their lives, there is no replacing. RIP.

I still cant believe what happened.
My friends were evacuated, but thankfully the fires did not spread to their block.
Going to check it out later today.

I still cant believe what happened.
My friends were evacuated, but thankfully the fires did not spread to their block.
Going to check it out later today.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

smh.gif
tired.gif

grin.gif
FYI I'm sure these people had homeowneres insurance seeing as it is a requirement if you have a mortgage. With that said they aren't completely homeless because the insurance will pay for them to stay in a hotel until they get the money for a new home. afterwards the insurance company could subrogate against the gas company.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

smh.gif
tired.gif

grin.gif
FYI I'm sure these people had homeowneres insurance seeing as it is a requirement if you have a mortgage. With that said they aren't completely homeless because the insurance will pay for them to stay in a hotel until they get the money for a new home. afterwards the insurance company could subrogate against the gas company.

jumpman247 wrote:

smh.gif
tired.gif

grin.gif
You're from the Bay Area, I know You've driven 280 one time in your life, and have seen the neighborhoods around there. This is not a incident similar to Hurricane Katrina where poor people lost there homes in the projects and had to be relocated for ever.
I mean tons of people were displaced, and how many stayed in shelters last night? 15, the rest of them stayed with friends, and family. Don't get me wrong like I've said this is a tragedy beyond belief, it shouldn't have ever happen, I mean gas mains exploding in the middle of a neighborhood after people reported smelling gas all week and reporting is pure corporate negligence.

Now I'll sit here and say that every single person that lost there home in these San Bruno fires will be fully compensated, and every single person will have a brand new home, and that neighborhood will be build back up with PG&E's money. And with the unfortunate loss of some treasured memories, and very personal memorable things lost for ever, at least their alive.

As a survivor said on the news last night "All I lost was things"

-Jacob

jumpman247 wrote:

smh.gif
tired.gif

grin.gif
You're from the Bay Area, I know You've driven 280 one time in your life, and have seen the neighborhoods around there. This is not a incident similar to Hurricane Katrina where poor people lost there homes in the projects and had to be relocated for ever.
I mean tons of people were displaced, and how many stayed in shelters last night? 15, the rest of them stayed with friends, and family. Don't get me wrong like I've said this is a tragedy beyond belief, it shouldn't have ever happen, I mean gas mains exploding in the middle of a neighborhood after people reported smelling gas all week and reporting is pure corporate negligence.

Now I'll sit here and say that every single person that lost there home in these San Bruno fires will be fully compensated, and every single person will have a brand new home, and that neighborhood will be build back up with PG&E's money. And with the unfortunate loss of some treasured memories, and very personal memorable things lost for ever, at least their alive.

As a survivor said on the news last night "All I lost was things"

-Jacob

Crazy. I still can't believe it. Hope everybody thats in ICU makes it. just sad.... side note: I have a strong feeling Ohio has something to do with this.

Crazy. I still can't believe it. Hope everybody thats in ICU makes it. just sad.... side note: I have a strong feeling Ohio has something to do with this.

Back
Top Bottom