HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

^^yeah that's the one i'm talking about. thanks for the help
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

kicksaholic, your gonna have to call in or drop by. better chances are Hayes to tell you the truth.

i slept!!!!zzzzzzzz...anymore 7 1/2????
wanted:
vnds or ds: 9.5 only
11's
breds
spacejams
cool greys

Thanks for the info donpoppa. I was able to cop the splatter laces.

Also the hats on display were all mostly 3/8s & 5/8s. Seemed like they had a decent amount left and for those of you contemplating its worth a call / visit.

just stopped by today around 230/3 oclock and picked up the yello and green ones...
NOTE:
i'm usually a 7 1/8.. but when i tried it on, it was a bit to tight because of the material used for the hat... the 7 3/8 fit much better for those who normally wear the 71/8.
aim: yoursprmanishere
ftp: runstyles

by the way... the sutter stores had all huge sizes left after i left.

Do they still have the HUF 5 Panel Cap? They didn't pick up my phone call as usual

from what it looks.. tons of huf 5 panel caps.. in my opinion, didnt look like they were moving from the shelf.

^^hand picked for the most part

what happened to massan?

that's my dude, id go in there and shoot the breeze and hed talk to me since i was the only black cat who really came in there

i could tell he never really liked it though, he has bigger plans

Keith personally handpicks em.

A friend of mine did not even apply. He just walked in to shop, and Keith asked him if he wanted a job, and he got it just like that on the spot.
There's always a Method to My Madness.

massan is at dqm now he's been gone for a while
"there's no replacement for displacement"

yeah i think he wanted to move on to bigger and better things he was the most chill guy there ima miss that cat
TEAM MBC!

dude was the only cool guy there too IMO. never see Keith in there though, maybe I have maybe I haven't since I can't really remember his face.
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

what ever happened to nao????

TEAM HYPEBEAST​

"So What if Our Parents are Loaded"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

Back
Top Bottom