HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

fong, i have the same problem.

it seems like a bunch of them are sized wrong.

i'm normally a 1/4 but i can fit a couple 3/8's

i bought a 3/8 ray fong that fits like a 1/2. my bmx and quake is 1/8.

they're definitely a size bigger.
COMMITTEEjointhecommittee.blogspot.com

I've noticed sizing has been a off too. I copped the grey HUF script in a 7 3/4 and it fit like a 7 1/2...I popped the factory stitches and now it fits like a 5/8

Anyone need the OG HUF "NAO" Damier in a 7 3/8? I got one.. [email protected]

I wish I had a bigger dome.. 1/4 heads get no love. I need any of the plaid fitteds in a 1/4.. Ready to cash you out.
MUDVILLE!

JunkyItchin247- :wow:
eek.gif
where? factory, witch stitches on the inside of the cap? The part where the size is located? Info please :wink:
wink.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS
BEAT LA
Bonds(3) 737

what are the prices of each of the huf fitteds? also how much are the apparel such as the mash shirts or hoodies? thanks

The Madras were $42 w/o tax.
Can't comment on the others but I heard the Checked print was $50 something.
Hoodies were $100 something.
-w

Copped the black/grey checkered fitted today. sz 7 1/8. they still had a 7 and 71/4 when i left around 2 this afternoon. They had a few sizes of the LV colored one left. 3/8 and 3/4 i think. The white benny gold fitted is pretty sick though..might cop that tomorrow.

I also a red/gold HUF SF District tee..
pics of the District Tee as requested by ClassicJumpman23..

Sorry LB510, Jae Oh En beat me to the response. He's on point though and I prolly would have explained it the same way. Thanks Jae Oh En for the explanation.

LB510, as my personal advice, usually you will hear two pops or the sound of stitches tearing, one on each side of the cap. Pull the cap gently over your knee until you hear a few stitches break. Then try on the cap to see if it fits a little looser. If it's still too tight repeat the process, but like jae oh en said don't OD on it cuz you could rip the panels.

Good luck and hope it works out!!!!

I actually didn't mind that most fitteds were a size bigger since they usually shrink on me, not sure if the cotton ones will shrink that much though.
sarcasm is hard to tell online

how much are the fitteds such as the benny golds, plaids, and the cursive writing.... also how much are the apparel such as the mash shirts, huf hoodies, and benny gold tees.... whats the number to the skateshop?

anchorblue23 -

I think the plaids are $42 and the BG fitteds are $50. The madras plaids are sold out though...not sure how much the cursive Huf ones are but i would guess somewhere in the $40 range. The tees should run about $30 and the hoodies probably $120-$150ish. The full zip hoodies are gonna be on the higher side. Not positive on any of clothes prices, but I think they are pretty accurate based on their previous collection prices. Hope this helps, peace.

and BTW who remembers the first run of six (i think) Huf etch a sketch New Eras...I think they were like $32 and I thought that was really expensive. I got the orange and black, but If only I could go back in time and get that black and neon joint...If anybody has it in 3/4 get at me!

^ i remember those hats i had a few and lost em
"there's no replacement for displacement"

Anybody pick up a 8 or 7 7/8 in those plaid new eras? All I've seen is 1/2 and a bunch of 5/8's... I guess HUF discriminates against big brained people.. :frown:
frown.gif
Get at me please if you got em. :nerd:
nerd.gif

Wanted: Size 13
Infrared IV, Space Jams.

yo did those district tees sell out yet?
ULTRAVITALENCE!
HUF NEW ERA FOR SALE, PLAID AND BENNY GOLD. DS BRAND NEW SZ. 7 1/2. PM ME IF INTERESTED.​
NT REFS: diplomat0686, j2o, PETEROCK1, theonetheycalljudd, XimTHATdudeX​

Back
Top Bottom