HUF Hupper 420 pack

Is there really not a post for these? Solid release with the socks as a pack.. especially in comparison to the SB 4/20 flop. 
n2hi4o.jpg

2zh4oll.jpg

Is there really not a post for these? Solid release with the socks as a pack.. especially in comparison to the SB 4/20 flop. 
n2hi4o.jpg

2zh4oll.jpg

Wow, those are pretty solid and they come with socks as well? Nice. No confusing what they commemorate.

Wow, those are pretty solid and they come with socks as well? Nice. No confusing what they commemorate.

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

for sure no question what they commemorate.. They are very solid in person. 

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

for sure no question what they commemorate.. They are very solid in person. 

Originally Posted by Heshua

These are extra wack. They could have at least tried to be creative.
I can see how you would feel that way about the design on the upper of the shoe but overall the packaging with the 3 pairs of socks does pull the pack together creatively. 

I can see how you would feel that way about the design on the upper of the shoe but overall the packaging with the 3 pairs of socks does pull the pack together creatively. 

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

if the canvas is ugly, no matter how much color you put on, its still gonna ugly.....Keith should have never got rid of the skyline (I know Benny left but still), and he certainly didnt make matters better by doing this shoe line. No wonder he closed the SF store. I heard from multiple shops, that these sold out though.

if the canvas is ugly, no matter how much color you put on, its still gonna ugly.....Keith should have never got rid of the skyline (I know Benny left but still), and he certainly didnt make matters better by doing this shoe line. No wonder he closed the SF store. I heard from multiple shops, that these sold out though.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Of course they soldout. The shoe is extremely limited. What do you mean "no matter how much color you put on it, its still gonna be* ugly"? There's two colors on it.. 
laugh.gif
. It's a basic skate shoe with a special touch.  You come off like you're hating way too hard. You don't have to like the shoe, but to bash on the shop closing in SF and not even really know why they did have to close is pretty lame. The shop closed because one of their high profile brand accounts was no longer selling well and they were accumulating debt trying to stick it out in the interest of the brand.  At some point though you just have to say enough is enough and end that business. I'm happy to see Huf is maintaining and working on their own line. Their collaborations in the past have always been on point and I've loved shopping their Sutter location since it first opened. 
Still pissed I wasn't able to get a pair of these 
mad.gif

I'm hoping one of the homies from the Huf crew can come through with a package in my size for me.  
embarassed.gif

Of course they soldout. The shoe is extremely limited. What do you mean "no matter how much color you put on it, its still gonna be* ugly"? There's two colors on it.. 
laugh.gif
. It's a basic skate shoe with a special touch.  You come off like you're hating way too hard. You don't have to like the shoe, but to bash on the shop closing in SF and not even really know why they did have to close is pretty lame. The shop closed because one of their high profile brand accounts was no longer selling well and they were accumulating debt trying to stick it out in the interest of the brand.  At some point though you just have to say enough is enough and end that business. I'm happy to see Huf is maintaining and working on their own line. Their collaborations in the past have always been on point and I've loved shopping their Sutter location since it first opened. 
mad.gif

I'm hoping one of the homies from the Huf crew can come through with a package in my size for me.  
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

laugh.gif
mad.gif

embarassed.gif
Dont get me wrong Macgyver, I love(d) Huf at Sutter. Back in October, I skated all the way there from Pier 7 to pick up that Giants font tee. When I found out HUF SF was closing, I was devestated.  I'm just saying that he kind of had it coming. Sure Nike SB wasn't selling, and he owed them a lot of money, but starting a shoe line that few people like is kind of foolish. Getting rid of his trademark style (skyline; an effortless dope logo, unlike the new stuff) and going for the "try too hard" simpleness of his new stuff, was another move that messed him up. Sure he's Keith and has a following, but no matter how much of a following you HAD, if you aren't bringing it currently, the demand will die. Which is what happened. Wanting his own shoe line was fine, but sometimes what a person wants isn't always what's best for a business. IF the shoe line was popular and the stuff was selling, then Keith would be receiving no hate from me, but the fact that he is still pushing the shoe line is why I'm hating. We'll see if this shoe line picks up steam, I don't believe it will. Even the pro model has received bad reviews from my skater friends (one who is 23 got a pair for free and said he wouldn't pick up a pair again). We'll see man. Keith had this coming though, and it had little to do with SB. (If I were Keith, I would have cancelled the account too). It started when Benny left.   

Back
Top Bottom