HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

1717221489182.jpeg

I remember you said that but wondered if it’s for sure confirmed they are now done.
I believe it is, I haven’t seen the normal restocks on the staple colorways or any new colorways. Only the huarache runner.

But hey, at least we have the trainer huarache returning :D

I believe it is, I haven’t seen the normal restocks on the staple colorways or any new colorways. Only the huarache runner.

Just curious, do you know if this run was considered successful? Huaraches seem like a shoe that could just be always available, like the AMP. But if they didn't sell many of them, it makes sense. Sad if that's the case. Hopefully the strategy is simply to take a break for a while between each run and always bring them back every few years.

Just curious, do you know if this run was considered successful? Huaraches seem like a shoe that could just be always available, like the AMP. But if they didn't sell many of them, it makes sense. Sad if that's the case. Hopefully the strategy is simply to take a break for a while between each run and always bring them back every few years.
My guess would be the latter to be the case. This run went back 3 years to the Scream Green early in '21 and they probably don't want the style to become stale.

When are we getting the trainer huaraches?

Are there any other huarache colorways that have this shape? If so from what year?
It's the only pair I own and are so dam comfortable but starting to get too dirty. The latest releases in the same 1 size up to 13 were hurting my toes as it's narrower.

Are there any other huarache colorways that have this shape? If so from what year?
It's the only pair I own and are so dam comfortable but starting to get too dirty. The latest releases in the same 1 size up to 13 were hurting my toes as it's narrower.
I believe they released in 2018. They were labeled ‘91 QS. I have these, the magentas and the purple punch colorways all from this same run. The last run of OGs may have been slightly better. But these are definitely comparable. I also don’t they the released the pink/royal or a proper purple punch in the last run. Which looking back, didn’t make any sense.

I believe they released in 2018. They were labeled ‘91 QS. I have these, the magentas and the purple punch colorways all from this same run. The last run of OGs may have been slightly better. But these are definitely comparable. I also don’t they the released the pink/royal or a proper purple punch in the last run. Which looking back, didn’t make any sense.
Nah the last OG run were definitely not the same shape to me. Toe area was narrower and I tried the black white pair for two days and toes were in pain.

I do recall the purple punch releasing the same time as the 91 QS pink blue but passed on them since I didn't care for the colorway.

Back
Top Bottom