HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Same on the promo code for me too! Luckily my bday is this month so I didn’t even have to use the other code they game me :pimp:

I think the birthday code applies automatically on check out though i could be wrong.

Now..if one already have the stussy would the escapes be necessary? 🤔:emoji_thinking:🤔:emoji_thinking:

I think the birthday code applies automatically on check out though i could be wrong.

Now..if one already have the stussy would the escapes be necessary? 🤔:emoji_thinking:🤔:emoji_thinking:
Yeah you right lol I just copped first without thinking. It’s not everyday you can just cop what you want from Nike lmao

just cut your toe nails and size down

jl, jk

if other retailers don't get them you'll be able to buy them on the secondary market...probably for about or less than retail if you're patient

20150429_110211.jpg
someone mentioned 91 Flight Huaraches earlier in the thread. I was shocked to find them in my size. I wear a 12 and the 13 fits fine. It's the neoprene sock liner and rubber heel strap. I believe it's an all durabuck upper, I could be wrong.

How are these holding up? :smokin

Had the originals but had to settle for the last release from a few years ago.

Thank y'all for the link. I also got the 20% coupon, it's my bday month. Copped no hezzy. Man this feels great, to share the same sentiment with people and being able to all cop with no hesitation. This is that old NT feel:pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom