HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

For all those that want to compare shapes, here are the stussy olives compared to the 2013 turquoise golds

C30076F5-ECEE-4A9A-810B-2060D71BC284.jpeg
A16C50C2-3209-44B8-AC92-C5604E40F1A9.jpeg
So I see the heel tab is further away on the stussy. Do they fit the same?

how do they fit compared to 2014 scream greens?

and how do they fit compared to most other huarache runners?

I've always worn a 10 but 2014 scream greens are murderous on my feet in size 10
Sorry mate but I can't tell you that. These are my first pair since 1992.
I normally wear sz12 in all Jordans and 13 in Nike running shoes. I got the Huaraches in 12.5 and they fit snug but not tight. If they were 13 I think they would fit me exactly the same as the 2020 retro AM3.

there is a size difference, the stussys are a UK11/US12 whereas the turquoise golds are a UK11.5US12.5 so its hard to actually say. I am usually a US12 in most things so the Stussy pair do feel a little snug but i think it is still manageable for me. I would have liked to go .5 up but I didn't see that size listed on the study website.

So I see the heel tab is further away on the stussy. Do they fit the same?

Huaraches were the shoes that started it all for me as a youngster. The most coveted shoe at the time. Looking forward to revisiting the Scream Greens this year. Huaraches have always been a 0.5 up shoe too for those who are new to the model.

scream greens are one of my all time favorites! Got my first pair in '14 though they are still in decent condition I think im doubling up this time around.

**Wait, im going through the thread.. did these drop already?? I didnt see anything on sneakers & last time i checked i thought they had a March release**

scream greens are one of my all time favorites! Got my first pair in '14 though they are still in decent condition I think im doubling up this time around.

**Wait, im going through the thread.. did these drop already?? I didnt see anything on sneakers & last time i checked i thought they had a March release**

scream green release in Australia already but not in the states yet

Welp, St Alfred’s also canceled my order. On to the next(although I don’t know how much longer I’m gonna keep doing this), I guess.

Welcome to the club buddy. Not so much for the Stussy pair, but missing out in general for a shoe one wants. Struck out for the Carmines and that was the one shoe I really wanted due to personal meaning for me and the OG back in fall of 1991. Missing those told me this hobby just isn't what it once was and it's time to cut bait and move on.

Sold over 70 pairs of DS shoes on SX and got a few more DS shoes to go before I move onto my barely worn pairs. Not gonna subject myself to all the hoops I have to jump through to try and give Nike my money for a GR and it doesn't work. I'll try for the Scream Greens as my good friend had the OGs back in 8th grade (1991) and I got the turquoise and gold in 1992 for high jump on the jr high track team (actually got a varsity letter for it, go figure. Didn't expect to get that when I tried out for it). But if I miss those, then I truly am glad that I'm getting out. I'll keep a selection of shoes 20-50 maybe but the test of the 200 are gone.

And I'll still grab a special pair that releases if I think it's worth it (any Agassi shoe, any Challenge Court clothing, as I'm a tennis guy, played since I was 12 and I'm 44 now) like a specific Jordan OG colorway, or a reebok that I've been hoping for (SXT Pump Trainer). I'll always be a sneakerhead, but this hobby isn't what it once was anymore. 😞

Welcome to the club buddy. Not so much for the Stussy pair, but missing out in general for a shoe one wants. Struck out for the Carmines and that was the one shoe I really wanted due to personal meaning for me and the OG back in fall of 1991. Missing those told me this hobby just isn't what it once was and it's time to cut bait and move on.

Sold over 70 pairs of DS shoes on SX and got a few more DS shoes to go before I move onto my barely worn pairs. Not gonna subject myself to all the hoops I have to jump through to try and give Nike my money for a GR and it doesn't work. I'll try for the Scream Greens as my good friend had the OGs back in 8th grade (1991) and I got the turquoise and gold in 1992 for high jump on the jr high track team (actually got a varsity letter for it, go figure. Didn't expect to get that when I tried out for it). But if I miss those, then I truly am glad that I'm getting out. I'll keep a selection of shoes 20-50 maybe but the test of the 200 are gone.

And I'll still grab a special pair that releases if I think it's worth it (any Agassi shoe, any Challenge Court clothing, as I'm a tennis guy, played since I was 12 and I'm 44 now) like a specific Jordan OG colorway, or a reebok that I've been hoping for (SXT Pump Trainer). I'll always be a sneakerhead, but this hobby isn't what it once was anymore. 😞

Everything is hyped my friend and it does suck to have to go through crazy lengths to get a pair of kicks that you actually want to wear and not resell. I try to get sneakers I want but I refuse to over pay or get upset if I strike out, more serious things in life, but anyway I feel you

Missing those told me this hobby just isn't what it once was and it's time to cut bait and move on.

...but this hobby isn't what it once was anymore. 😞

Man where you been? Things done changed about 10 years or so ago for the worst.

It got absolutely out of control over the past 5 years.

Bro, you gotta chill. It’s not that serious lol

For some people it is serious though. If everyone who wasn’t passionate about sneakers would just exit stage left, every release would be obtainable. Then again there wouldn’t be enough incentive for these companies to retro models due to lack of sales.

Back
Top Bottom