HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Yikes!! My pair came in looks to be ok. That toe box leather is smooth and soft, but just touching it creases it up lol.

The toeboxes fix themselves if you actually wear them, in my experience anyway

No way the right shoe will fix itself with wear, its the way the midsole was glued to the upper, possible for the left shoe but walking around in my house hasn’t corrected anything with them either. My other OG huaraches didn’t show up like the, damn shame

Damn thats unucky, you would expect perfect when buying something new. I would also try an exchange seeing as they are still available. Those are like C grade quality lol.

Last edited:
My huarache city's came in today. Pics for anyone thinking about getting themselves a pair

PSX_20180307_150812.jpg
PSX_20180307_150856.jpg
PSX_20180307_150920.jpg

i went half up to 12.5 and they are perfect like always. no need to ever go up a full size.
and these purples are NICE...its ALMOST like smelling and touching the OG ^^

My pair from SNS came in, they were fine. The only problem was the Huarache badge, the pin is broken so I can't use it. Nothing major, I'm just glad the shoes were good. Will hit you up with some pics later.

You could try and contact Nike about the messed up Huas. Sometimes retail stores will tell you to contact the manufacturer when an item is faulty, it might be different with shoes but Nike might be able to help you. If all else fails order another pair online from a local spot and return the flawed pair to the same spot using the same receipt.

Back
Top Bottom