HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Edit: found these online. Worn once. They guy wants to 90 plus shipping. What do you guys think? Good deal? How about the condition? Not sure they make fakes of these but are they legit?

Last edited:
Even though Ive only seen a few in here complain about broken straps. I woulnt buy used shoes unless you could some how return if the strap broke 

Do the ones I posted look that used?
No they look fine  but if I remember correctly people whos straps broke they only wore them a few times as well. 

Its up to you at the end of the day 

Werent you the one who posted these have been showing up on Footsites? If so just buy them online and you know what your getting.

Your not talking a huge savings if you have to pay 90+ shipping 

No they look fine  but if I remember correctly people whos straps broke they only wore them a few times as well. 

Its up to you at the end of the day 

Werent you the one who posted these have been showing up on Footsites? If so just buy them online and you know what your getting.

Your not talking a huge savings if you have to pay 90+ shipping 

Yeah that's true. They're sold out now but they popped up twice this weekend. Maybe I'll hold out and wait to see if stock updates tomorrow.

can any be had for $80 or around there? preferably the og blue/green/white's
I ordered the scream greens last friday for 89.99 with freeshipping on footaction. They pop up like once a day in a couple of sizes. you just have to be on the look out.

These are legit. There are fakes of the Hyper Punch but it's quite noticeable.
I decided to not to go with that pair and take my chances with footaction and champs. Footaction had some pairs up yesterday and for the third time and I missed out and all the pairs were spoken for. But i think my chances are good today if I keep watch. Seems like theyre slowly putting sitting store stock online and Im just gonna grab me a pair. Or use the fact that footaction and champs has been having them as a means to talk people down on price online. Looks like the demand for these is very low in the US. Stock may not last online but in stores, if theyre even being carried, are sitting. Which to me seems like a good time to start getting into them.

Last edited:
like clock work the hyper punches came up on champs. I was literally on the site when they appeared and had all my credit card info saved. The second i try to check out it says out of stock. im thinking it was a glitch.  Waiting on footaction but it may glitch out too

but for anyone who wants the scream greens theyve got a fsr
http://www.champssports.com/product...ir-huarache-mens/white/black/blue/light-green

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom