HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

These new Retro OG colors that dropped tend to fit snugger than original LE releases. I wear a 10/10.5 in Raches, but even my sz11 is cramping my toes. Hoping they break in some more. Just found a deal on another sz11, for 110shipped from Italy, in the pink/blue Retro.... Decisions, Decisions!

These new Retro OG colors that dropped tend to fit snugger than original LE releases. I wear a 10/10.5 in Raches, but even my sz11 is cramping my toes. Hoping they break in some more. Just found a deal on another sz11, for 110shipped from Italy, in the pink/blue Retro.... Decisions, Decisions!

By any chance do they have sz 12.5 or 13

Anybody here get that pair of 2000 Women's Melon CW from Corgi yesterday?

I would have gone in, but I think they would have been too small.

Lol at the dog pics!

Corgi is the owner of probably the illest collection of ds shoes ever! He sells them through Instagram. @corgishoes

finally recieved my refund from crookedtongues on never getting my other pair.smh i guess i wont be getting the royals after all.

http://sneakernews.com/2013/04/12/nike-air-huarache-white-cyber-anthracite/

damn, nike had me waiting and pondering 4 these things. i knew something was up when i never saw them anywhere. y does europe get everything

That new colorway is so close. If they actually drop in the US, I might have to just because.

It won't happen but the Mowabb or Escape colorways would be the best.

Still glad I got me og turquoise/yellow cw before all these drop and everyone has these funky cw.

Damb nike why can't we get a US release geez.... I guess it's bittersweet so we can all save a little lol

For all of you in Europe and those with european connects I went to a large FL store today (not my useless local one) and had a long conversation with the very helpful manager there and he showed me that they have two new CWs of LEs coming next week (the cyber joints with the pictures above and the crimsons you have probably seen elsewhere). However more exciting was that he showed me an email he had from head office showing 6 CWs coming in October including 4 new ones (with an all black everything) plus a brown suede very similar to the limited ones in 92 and best of all the purple punch. Start saving.

Back
Top Bottom