HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

My black and maroon pair from JD Sports finally came in today andddddddd they're too small so I'm gonna have to exchange them. I bought my true size because it's never backfired on me before but this time I was wrong
mean.gif
. I'd definitely get a half size up at the minimum unless you just like having your toes push up against the front of the shoe all the time lol.

http://thesolesupplier.co.uk/

Here is a good site for all those UK drops for those that don't know. As for me I went ahead and woke up at 3 AM because I didn't want to take the risk, had absolutely no problems!. As it seems theres pairs still up on Footpatrol and Size? so it seems there will be plenty to go around for us USA folks. As the money it goes, the $160 does seem steep, but then you have to remember that jordans cost around $185 and foamposities are like $225-$250, so then I feel better about myself! Good work for all that copped! 
Good look on the link! 

Can I use the bday cupon even if I'm not a member? About to cop triple blacks 2x in store after work
Prob not, you usually have to show your VIP (or equivalent card) with it, or give them the phone number or something. Even if it isn't your bday month. Depends on the person that checks you out.

My price from Hanon comes to $138.68 shipped to California. Haven't decided if I want to order but that's the price it comes to.

Trying to cop, but I'm stuck in picking sizes. I usually wear an 8.5, had to buy a 9.5 in the Huarache LE's, so I'm debating wether to get an 8.5 or a 9 (since everyone's saying TTS)

Back
Top Bottom