HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Saw these on twitter. Nice.

good for me as i was lucky to grab a pair

also my footpatrol exclusive's arrived today and it seems like i hit a fairly low number...
Mine says the samething 
laugh.gif

not srs... nice touch congrats homie 
smokin.gif

Well only Nike knows for sure and a few store owners I'm just putting out their the latest information available that says August. Fresh Cotton did pre orders in June for them with an August dispatch date.
Oh well thats defiantly good news to hear, really really pushing for the stateside release but will see, there being so random with the color ways released over here. Also congrats on the cop of the lights, I want them so I hope they have a big supply of them.

good for me as i was lucky to grab a pair

also my footpatrol exclusive's arrived today and it seems like i hit a fairly low number...
Awesome, somebody in the Huarache group on Facebook had 501/500 which was interesting as well lol.

Oh well thats defiantly good news to hear, really really pushing for the stateside release but will see, there being so random with the color ways released over here. Also congrats on the cop of the lights, I want them so I hope they have a big supply of them.

Scream Green will be stateside. Thank you Nike!!

Source?? If so hail Nike!!
Lets just say I have ways of finding s**t out. So cop on a euro site if you like but they will be here in good ol USA :smile:

Edit: Also the homie @jshortt cosigned what I said before I could reply. If you dont know him, his word is bout as good as Nikes.

Sometimes when people post info just take it. You should focus on how to get them cuz they will be high demand everywhere. IMO its THE huarache, the other cws are second to them.

Not gonna waste my time or money on those lights, but gimme those scream greens ASAP though.

I mistlk

What FTL is this!?! Are any of these in the US yet?? Besides the one the have on finishline.com
Almost every single Champs and Footlocker in the US has multiple colorways available including Grey Suede, Blue Hero, Triple Place, Pigeons, Venom Black
How does the SandyBeach pair fit? I got TrpleBlks,went full size up..
Full size up as well.

Back
Top Bottom