HTC Incredible Protectors/Cases

hey , nt! i need some help picking out screen protectors/cases for my new htc incredible. i don't know which one is the best, so if you guys could help me out that'd be great.
im thinking about getting a privary screen protector, but im not sure if these are good scratch resistant and i need a case that is very slim and won't make the phone look bulky.
if you guys know from first hand experience and can recommend something with links that'd be great thanks

I have the zagg invisashield on my HD2...the touch screen isn't as smooth but it's better than getting it scratched up

so if i use the invisashield full body does that mean i don't have to buy a case cuz it will literally protect the whole phone....?

is it actually legit?

invisible shield is the truth
it doesnt protect your phone from drops though.
i dont know if hardcases fit over the invisible shield so you might have to get a silicon case

Originally Posted by niketalk7

so if i use the invisashield full body does that mean i don't have to buy a case cuz it will literally protect the whole phone....?

is it actually legit?

IMO, i dont think invisible shields are good

they dont protect against dents or anything, scratches at best

i rather buy a thin clear hard case

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

niketalk7 said:

is it actually legit?

IMO, i dont think invisible shields are good

they dont protect against dents or anything, scratches at best

i rather buy a thin clear hard case

edit: after awhile, it gets peely, and dust gets stuck to the invisible shield and makes it looks really nasty

IMO, invisible shield i overpriced, dont be fooled by the lifetime warranty, its like another 6 bucks i think to ship to you, which i think should be the og price of invisilble shield

nerd.gif

I need one too.... There are rumors about the Droid being rooted last night too...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

www.zagg.com 50% off Memorial Day Sale only.

Copped. Thanks for the heads up.

Originally Posted by niketalk7

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

nerd.gif

I need one too.... There are rumors about the Droid being rooted last night too...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

what you mean rooted

Means it has bee hacked so you can do all sorts of dope +#$$ with it once the dope +#$$ is created.

Are screen covers any good on touchscreen phones? Last time I used one of them it really didn't help much...when I tried to wipe off the fingerprints, the screen protector would just get all smudged up worse than when I didn't use a case. I ended up just taking it off since it wasn't really doing any good

Back
Top Bottom