HTC EVO 4G - the world's first 4G phone?? vol. DAAAAAAMN impressive specs

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

no keyboard...no go
I was thinking the same, But I saw a video of texting on this thing and the touch letters are way bigger then other touch screens ive seen before

Although I love my iPhone, this looks way better.  Only thing I do not like is the Sprint service.  Apple better step up this summer with their new iPhone.

why are cell phones gradually getting bigger? 10 years ago we wanted tiny cell phones now its the opposite.

looks really impressive. i'm startin to feel htc/android phones
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

why are cell phones gradually getting bigger? 10 years ago we wanted tiny cell phones now its the opposite.

cuz they do more... and we rely on them more often...

Originally Posted by BrockBo

how much?

not sure, not coming out until this summer i think.

the price will be more than competitive. the only way HTC can %%%# up this phone is by making it too expensive. if it's reasonably priced, which it will be, we might have a damn near perfect phone.

Phone should be $199 new activation and upgrade $299
Its a tv more then anything
laugh.gif

If you like the hd2 youll love this.

NT is first in line when I get my first shipment in, new activations have priority.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

10 years ago we didn't touch the screen of the phone to dial numbers or use our phones to watch videos on the net.

And they're thinner now so the other dimensions are cool now that the phone isn't as thick as a book.

Just sayin...

This what im waiting on now.
Was finally finna lay the TP1 down but my homegirl at sprint put me on this so now im just gonna wait it out.

i used to hate on screen keyboards... hell i kinda still do... but for this phone i can deal with not having it...

With a phone this size, idk if I would want a keyboard. I don't think it would look right.

I'm more into the iPhone usually but this phone looks great. I'm hoping it's OS performs smoothly and it's not problematic like previous HTC phones. But I've learned not judge upcoming devices based on previous models and I have high hopes for this phone.

Back
Top Bottom