HS Girls Basketball team loses by 93

laugh.gif
the only score they had was a freebie at the line...

how are you gonna foul someone if you are blowing them out by that much?

should have just left them alone and gone for the shutout.
laugh.gif

There was a boys high school score similar back when i was in school. I remember it was Downtown College Prep stopping down on some team by like 90
laugh.gif
smh.gif

why do they allow the good teams to play the truely bad teams? thats like DUKE taking on a juco team that hasnt won in 10 years. scheduling should be apriority

Originally Posted by Spyda23

Heres another story of a blowout. score was 112-16 but this coach was forced to apologize.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/highschoolsports/2004119086_blowouts11.htmlhttp://seattletimes.nwsou...004119086_blowouts11.html

from article:
The last high-school slaughter to make headlines came last spring when Woodinville beat Franklin 64-0 in a fastpitch softball game. The last girls basketball game to raise eyebrows across the state was Chief Sealth's 87-3 win over West Seattle in December 2005.

That Chief Sealth team had to forfeit two state titles due to recruiting violations. Those coaches were dirty. They'd scout the best talent inother districts, and then give them rides to school if they needed, just to keep them in school, and then rent apartments for players to use as addresses.Those teams were stacked as hell and they got everything they deserved.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

That's bad but my High School Varsity football team lost 90 to 0

jaw1hi.gif

.....so your principal canceled the football program after firing the coach right
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

but as far as that basketball game
smh.gif
, i've seen 3rd graders throw/launchthe ball with more sucess

My JV team lost 91-21 once (at home no less, we lost to the same team 75-48 when we played at their school). The other team was in a full court press theentire game and had at least 25 steals, and they only scored about 15 points at most in their halfcourt sets.
smh.gif

When I played JV we beat a team by 87 points once. I remember I only played the first quarter and had 15 points. What also makes it sad it was at their school.
laugh.gif
I'm sure someone will call ducktales since I cantshow any proof.

you're telling me that in the time span that it took your opponent to score 94points on you... you couldn't randomly chuck the rock in the vague vicinity of the rim atleast 40 times and get a single basket??

laugh.gif

You'd think just by the laws of chance the ball would get a great bounce and go in atleast once...

dont blame the score on it being girl's basketball.

during my junior year my squad beat a team 76-2.

the 2 points they were awarded were because of a questionable goal tend by our team. it easily could have been 76-0.

our school's girls team would have beaten that team too.

Girls High school basketball most of the time is going to be a blow out. So this isn't even surprising.

yall obviously haven't heard of Murry Bergtraum in NYC

they haven't lost a game in about 5 yrs 65-0 or something like that

it's sad

Back
Top Bottom