HQ pics of these, XIV low (royal blue/black)? Edit: Just lost an Auction on these SMH.

Indiglos lookin hella fresh as are the XIV lows...I've got both pairs but in good used condition still wearable and still years from beat...after this yearI see myself getting the Indiglos, these lows, and possibly the Playoff XIII (my first pair) DS, but maybe I'll have another hobby once my 1-23 iscomplete...

This is one of my favorite colors and is definitely NEEDING the retro treatment

EDIT: And by retro treatment I don't mean inflated MSRP with lower quality than OG Production, I just mean they need to bring it bacc ! ! !

XIII's and XIV's are lookin
pimp.gif

I'd want to see Indiglo XIV's or the black/blue low XIII's again as a good quality retro (which is hard to do for JB). Wore my XIII's out.

I remember back in the day when I had to make a choice between these and the columbia IV's.. I ended up taking the IV's instead. No regrets

I remember these and the gingers being on clearance for months at Imperial Sports for about $50 the year they came out. Ahhh, the good old days.

I wish my blue XIV lows looked as pretty as some of those in the pictures. I can take pics of mine later, but they are beat!

Those are the nicest of the xiv lows imo. The XIII low in this colorway was beautiful as well.

i remember everyone trying the cop the low top xiv's mostly the caro's and not the ginger's....these were hot back in the day

i just picked up on saturday a pair of xiv low's royal blue and black at a thrift store for 99 cents and they are nds, the only catch is they are a size4c

i still got ds pairs of the wh/caro and blue xiv lows... i still hate the chutneys with a passion.

i remember all the drama regarding the whi/caro joints .... no one knew if there were going to have the ribbed panels or not...

anyway... WORD TO THE INDIGLOS. by far the best XIVs ... those and the OG white/black/green joints. man.... good times. those navy/black XIII lows need toretro as well. thats one of the few pairs of j's i passed on, that i regret.

EVERYONE i knew had the navy/black 13s... so i passed. smh @ myself.

anyway... good thread.. brought back some highschool kicks memories.

Back
Top Bottom