HQ pics of these, XIV low (royal blue/black)? Edit: Just lost an Auction on these SMH.

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
I didn't want this to be a completely useless post, so I'm asking for some nice pics of these shoes. They hardly get any love, I don't really careabout that though, but the downside is that there aren't many pics of them.

side14-08.gif

This is easily one of my favorite pairs of shoes. I remember my aunt got me these and I wore them pretty much every day from then on.
JB needs to do something right and retro these.

edit: found an auction for these a couple days ago and knew they would be mine. So about an hour to go in the auction I have to go to the Library for a book.

mad.gif
mad.gif
Damn computer lab system just had to lag with 4 seconds left in theauction.
Auction Link

pics:
267e_1.JPG

26a8_1.JPG

26d7_1.JPG

I hope these crumble underneath the thief that stole these from me
frown.gif

I do like these as well I dogged my pair that I had and have no clue where they could be. That was years ago. I am not a fan of many lows, but these are hotespecially for a low. I'll see if I can get some pics from my friend with mad crispy OG's.

The first pair of Jordans I was ever able to buy that I could FINALLY wear with my Lakers gear.
smokin.gif
I mean, white/black/red IX with a Magic jersey?
sick.gif
Not a good look. White/columbia XIs with a black Lakers tee?
embarassed.gif
No thanks.

But these bad boys, with black shorts and a Lakers shooting shirt? Yessir.
pimp.gif

Mine:

happy.gif

Man I remember having those back in the day. I wore them for a while and ended up trading them. Deeply regret it now.
frown.gif

white/caro blues were my first jordans ever.....beat those to death, now im searching for a new pair in size 8.

when i saw these and the ginger XIVs, I hated lowtop XIVs even more

cosign with packers, yes we need indiglos

those are nice i like them a lot

i wish they would be retroed

that way i can own a pair!!!

I was able to find the XIII for a reasonable price about a year ago. I love them as well. Nice pics.
In action:

I'm surprised that, besides the lack of attention, these are getting hated on. I know it is all preferential, but c'mon. Whatever.

i rememeber when they first dropped that they had high percentage of lead in the paint....

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I was able to find the XIII for a reasonable price about a year ago. I love them as well. Nice pics.
In action:

I'm surprised that, besides the lack of attention, these are getting hated on. I know it is all preferential, but c'mon. Whatever.

Those are my Grails.... I need to cop those...

Back
Top Bottom