HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by 650

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Anyone else not have theirs shipped yet?

[table][tr][td]Aug 19, 2011 [/td] [td] $142.32 [/td] [td] HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 32GB [/td] [td] Item being processed [/td] [td] Tracking provided upon shipment. [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
s.gif
[/td] [td]
s.gif
[/td] [td]
s.gif
[/td] [td] HP Multipurpose Paper (500 sheets, 8.5 x 11-inch) [/td] [td] Item being processed [/td] [td] Tracking provided upon shipment.[/td][/tr][/table]

yep same exact thing and my cards been charged
same here. i want answers!!!
I live-chatted with them this afternoon, they said they'd ship tomorrow or so...But should update the status.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Just bought 3 32gb off my boy who works for BestBuy For Business.. word is, they are selling from a warehouse with 20k 32gb units. Already put through a couple 1000+ unit orders.

They can process any amount at $149 an 9$ for UPS ground.

annnnd how can we get this hook up?
smile.gif

Placed an order with ErwinComp since my order with OnSale doesn't look too bright.  I'm pretty sure the Concords I ordered early are gonna be defective too so I need something to look forwards to 
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Just bought 3 32gb off my boy who works for BestBuy For Business.. word is, they are selling from a warehouse with 20k 32gb units. Already put through a couple 1000+ unit orders.

They can process any amount at $149 an 9$ for UPS ground.

annnnd how can we get this hook up?
smile.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

they day that smb is fine and aren't getting any more.

i placed my order Sunday night, got charged, and got order confirmation.

*Crosses fingers*

Wow shocked, they sold out in Australia yesterday in like 10minutes nationwide. Surprisingly we actually had the same price as you in the US for a product, that seriously has never happened in my life, we usually get bent over down under.

I was about to order 2 from that site at checkout then just said No 
laugh.gif
. One of those sites that probably takes weeks for you to get a refund back if an order doesn't come through..Im good. 

Wouldn't be surprised if retailers are holding stock for black friday. Think about it. If people are going this crazy for them now, how will they act in a few months when they see them as a door buster special...

Ordered Sunday 2:06P PST from OnSale... was charged same day

messed up at the same time, ordered three 32s through 1-click buying
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Been charged for all 3 but still shipping soon

slickdeals.net wrote:
OnSale via Amazon.com
- Lots of rumors, none verified
- Customer rep on phone double confirmed that my order placed on 5:18 EST, Sunday has already shipped and the info will be updated on amazon tomorrow (Tuesday).
nerd.gif
I wonder what the time frame for OnSale orders was...
@562, you're prolly good though

I swear I've logged into Amazon about 100x today hahaha this is pathetic.

AND

Enough with the "posting from my touchpad" posts, we get it...

Originally Posted by knnyngo

slickdeals.net wrote:
OnSale via Amazon.com
- Lots of rumors, none verified
- Customer rep on phone double confirmed that my order placed on 5:18 EST, Sunday has already shipped and the info will be updated on amazon tomorrow (Tuesday).
nerd.gif
I wonder what the time frame for OnSale orders was...
@562, you're prolly good though

Hope so bro, didn't read the secone bullet in the thread at SD
I only wanted a 16GB, but they were out when I got on
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
DEF didn't want three, me being new to purchasing through the mobile site messed it up 

Originally Posted by freshKRN

yo is insight website trustable

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

nobody else bought from erwincomp??

Did either one of you guys decide to read before posting?

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by franchise3

Reseller ratings gives Insight bad ratings, but they host a college football Bowl game. They gotta be legit.

Very legit business http://www.google.com/fin...ent=ob&q=NASDAQ:NSIT

I cant find the link with the discounted price.

Anyone?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

Placed an order with ErwinComp since my order with OnSale doesn't look too bright.  I'm pretty sure the Concords I ordered early are gonna be defective too so I need something to look forwards to 
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

I took one for the team and ordered from this Erwin website. Took the risk cause I am not sure about Datavision anymore. 

Back
Top Bottom