HP Touchpad for $99/$149

My bank account was charged already for the amazon order I placed an hour ago
nerd.gif

Good luck to me and the others waiting for one.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Rightguard

why are people buying them for more than 99 on ebay?

Hype
30t6p3b.gif
what hype? if all retailers are going to lower the price

Touchpad all of a sudden became the new iPad. The new "must have" item. Earlier today I saw the 16GBs going for $250+
People seem to either not know that more are coming for 99 or simply just don't care and want one to have one. Especially since pretty much no one wanted one like last Tuesday when they were selling for like $300 via HP.

People paying more than 99, because they're figuring even if they shell out 200, they're still getting a deal.

That and not wanting to deal with the hassle of refreshing pages, hope to get through, place an order, and hope it ships.

Amazon just took the money out of my account for ONE of my TWO orders.

Kinda getting excited.  

EDIT: Just changed one of the orders from "not yet shipped" to "shipping soon".
pimp.gif

I'm in for 9 total (2 32's and 7 16's). I'm going to hold off on listing the other 3 16's I haven't sold yet, and I might keep one of the 32's, we'll see.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

I'm in for 9 total (2 32's and 7 16's). I'm going to hold off on listing the other 3 16's I haven't sold yet, and I might keep one of the 32's, we'll see.

So will you be selling 8 of the 9? And keep one for yourself?

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

idk...is this supposed to be a pretty good tablet or what?  I know it was getting knocked for the lack of apps and stuff...what do you guys think?

idk...is this supposed to be a pretty good tablet or what?  I know it was getting knocked for the lack of apps and stuff...what do you guys think?

I've been looking at review videos on YouTube, and for $99, it is not bad. 

I purchased two strictly to sell one and make a little profit to help cover the cost of the one I will be keeping.

I've been looking at review videos on YouTube, and for $99, it is not bad. 

I purchased two strictly to sell one and make a little profit to help cover the cost of the one I will be keeping.

alright thanks dude...yea, I suppose for the price, it's probably the best option available...plus, I'd pretty much use it for the basics, nothing too crazy.

I'd re-sell ASAP, considering a lot of people are trying to flip them, flooding the market, and, retailers are gonna sell more as they get more/retailers price dropping their prices to 99/149

Oh, nevermind. My account was charged for both the touchpads that I ordered
smile.gif

YAYYY, you guys! We did it!

roll.gif
roll.gif

I buy a lot of stuff from Amazon and they ONLY take the money out of your account when the items ships. Otherwise you'll see "Pending" on the transaction until the product ships with a tracking number provided.

Thanks for the Amazon link. I have a funny feeling it will be canceled, but I figured it was worth a shot.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

How do these compare to iPads?
iPad>>>>TouchPad

Touchpad good for web browsing, watching video, playing music, checking email. 
Serious lack of apps on Touchpad.
Value wise however imo Touchpad>>>>iPad.

I hope everybody who has been hunting one down gets one.

I can't wait to see what developers do..I need some touchdroid in my life now.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

How do these compare to iPads?

I heard that they work a lot smoother than the iPads and the screen and everything is nice. Other than that, it's a pretty decent tablet. I wouldn't bother trying to compare it to an iPad though.

Alright got charged too, good. This isn't an ipad/xoom/transformer, but it's still probably the 5th best tablet out now. For an ebook/comic reader, couch surfing, media player, skype device, for about 100, i don't think you can go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom