HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

16GB via Onsale/Amazon is now dead 
tired.gif

So is the 32 
tired.gif

Sorry, some items became unavailable after you added them to your cart. Click here to return to the product detail page to purchase it from another seller.

macmall wont even load. kinda want to pull the trigger on another just incase my HP gets cancelled
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

macmall wont even load. kinda want to pull the trigger on another just incase my HP gets cancelled
30t6p3b.gif

That's why I did it. I could always sell to friends and family.

is it the HP Touchpad I just ordered or was it something else? Did my greed fool me?

2hpj3bs.jpg

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

the 16gb do not breathe.

Que?
i'm saying as soon as it's up, it disappears.  I did get one in though, and it's back up, lets see how it goes.  go!
16gb

onsale is macmall's amazon seller name, don't be scurred. look at the buying options at the bottom right if it says 400 for you.

someone on SD called up MacMall and they said they had tons in stock.

i cant even get the site to pull up
frown.gif

general consensus on sd is that they are legit, a couple other sites like cdw & tigerdirect have called it the smartpad as well. Onsale is supposedly just macmall on amazon.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

the 16gb do not breathe.

Que?
i'm saying as soon as it's up, it disappears.  I did get one in though, and it's back up, lets see how it goes.  go!
16gb

onsale is macmall's amazon seller name, don't be scurred. look at the buying options at the bottom right if it says 400 for you.
Thanks man, just got the 16gb.  heres hoping for the confirmation email 
eyes.gif

its on the front page of SD. Must be legit. I copped one 32GB from officedepot.com a couple days ago, and a 16GB fron Onsale just now as a back up.

Back
Top Bottom