HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Just got confirmation from hp sb, so my order went through. Shipping is crazy though. 

I can't find this !$#% nowhere
30t6p3b.gif

i just popped into best buy less than an hour ago and bought 2....
for those still looking, check ur local best buys

TyrekeEvans - are u from sacramento? if so which best buy?

just tried the best buy off of arden and no luck.

GOOD NEWS PEOPLE BEST BUY USA WILL BE SELLING IT. OFFICIAL
HP TouchPad

Due to HP’s decision to discontinue its TouchPad product, Best Buy will now provide clearance pricing for all HP TouchPad models regardless of previously advertised prices or promotions.

The new pricing will be as follows:
HP TouchPad 16GB (SKU 2842056) $99.99
HP TouchPad 32GB (SKU 2842092) $149.99
There is a strict limit of one of each hardware SKU unit per customer.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Can I purchase a HP TouchPad at a Best Buy store or on BestBuy.com?
Yes. Best Buy stores will be selling their remaining inventory of the HP TouchPad at the discounted clearance pricing effective immediately. BestBuy.com may have limited inventory available.

If I purchase a HP TouchPad at the discounted clearance pricing, can I return or exchange it?
No. Best Buy will not accept customer returns or exchanges on clearance-priced TouchPads bought through any Best Buy channel (including Best Buy stores or BestBuy.com).

If I purchase or have purchased a HP TouchPad at Best Buy at the clearance pricing do I have a manufacturer’s warranty?
Yes. Customers purchasing a TouchPad at clearance pricing will have a one-year manufacturer’s warranty, fulfilled directly through HP not Best Buy.

If I previously purchase a HP TouchPad at a higher price can I receive a price match?
Yes. Customers who purchased the 16 or 32 GB TouchPad after June 19, 2011 may come into the store to get a refund of the difference between the price they paid and the clearance price. If this item was purchased on BestBuy.com, please call BestBuy.com support at 888BestBuy (888-237-8289) for the price match request.

If I purchased the HP TouchPad previous to August 20, 2011 can I return it?
Yes. Customers who purchased the 16 or 32 GB TouchPad after June 19, 2011 may come into the store to get a full refund within our return policy.

Quantities are strictly limited. Limit one (1) per customer. Best Buy cannot guarantee availability of inventory at this pricing at any particular Best Buy location or channel.

All HP TouchPads sold at the discounted clearance pricing are final sales and may not be returned/exchanged for any reason.

http://forums.bestbuy.com...-p/315434/thread-id/3887

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

GOOD NEWS PEOPLE BEST BUY USA WILL BE SELLING IT. OFFICIAL
HP TouchPad

Due to HP’s decision to discontinue its TouchPad product, Best Buy will now provide clearance pricing for all HP TouchPad models regardless of previously advertised prices or promotions.

The new pricing will be as follows:
HP TouchPad 16GB (SKU 2842056) $99.99
HP TouchPad 32GB (SKU 2842092) $149.99
There is a strict limit of one of each hardware SKU unit per customer.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Can I purchase a HP TouchPad at a Best Buy store or on BestBuy.com?
Yes. Best Buy stores will be selling their remaining inventory of the HP TouchPad at the discounted clearance pricing effective immediately. BestBuy.com may have limited inventory available.

If I purchase a HP TouchPad at the discounted clearance pricing, can I return or exchange it?
No. Best Buy will not accept customer returns or exchanges on clearance-priced TouchPads bought through any Best Buy channel (including Best Buy stores or BestBuy.com).

If I purchase or have purchased a HP TouchPad at Best Buy at the clearance pricing do I have a manufacturer’s warranty?
Yes. Customers purchasing a TouchPad at clearance pricing will have a one-year manufacturer’s warranty, fulfilled directly through HP not Best Buy.

If I previously purchase a HP TouchPad at a higher price can I receive a price match?
Yes. Customers who purchased the 16 or 32 GB TouchPad after June 19, 2011 may come into the store to get a refund of the difference between the price they paid and the clearance price. If this item was purchased on BestBuy.com, please call BestBuy.com support at 888BestBuy (888-237-8289) for the price match request.

If I purchased the HP TouchPad previous to August 20, 2011 can I return it?
Yes. Customers who purchased the 16 or 32 GB TouchPad after June 19, 2011 may come into the store to get a full refund within our return policy.

Quantities are strictly limited. Limit one (1) per customer. Best Buy cannot guarantee availability of inventory at this pricing at any particular Best Buy location or channel.

All HP TouchPads sold at the discounted clearance pricing are final sales and may not be returned/exchanged for any reason.

http://forums.bestbuy.com...-p/315434/thread-id/3887
Yep, got this printed out, in-hand right now. If BB refuses to price match my online order, Ill have to pop this out.

im originally from sac...im in the SF valley now in So. Cal. Anyways on slickdeals, some dude said they might have some in Folsom...try and call 

TyrekeEvans - thanks man, i'm 20 mins away from the folsom best buy so i don't think i'll make it before they close. i'll try in the am. off topic but i miss so cal haha i need to move back out there. i'm originally from sac as well

Ended up gettin a confirmation a few hours ago..even with the error message
pimp.gif

Hope my order gets fulfilled and shipped now!!

LMAO calling local best buys and the first thing I hear, "Thank you for calling Best Buy, home of the Geek Squad. If you are calling in regards to the HP TouchPad, we are all sold out at the moment. Please make sure to ask us about or other great tablets..." SMH, I should off jumped on this sooner.

Originally Posted by copped

a lot of mad people in this thread...

-many people profiting off of this (if done right anyone could have made an easy 10k)-- so i really don't understand all the rolling smileys and calling people dumb for buying these in bulk
-a lot of best buy managers/employees holding out on customers saying they are sold out when they are keeping these things for themselves

they are on eBay still selling 200 +...that's because people don't care, if they want something they will buy it at whatever price...

regardless this thing is a piece of junk 1gb ram + 16gb hd, will definitely collect dust after a week.... don't see why anyone would buy this thing other then to resell.

the only thing this has going for it is the low price, if anyone buys this on the resell for higher than reg price they're stupid. 

most recent ebay16gigs are going for 225. I got 4 last night and 10 more at a BB today. Craigslist took them off my hands for $200 in 5 minutes. I spent 20 bucks driving to meet them but after reward zone certificates I'm up 900

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

any reviews for this thing?

Just google it, there are several reviews from CNet and other gadget websites out there.

Originally Posted by three2three

most recent ebay16gigs are going for 225. I got 4 last night and 10 more at a BB today. Craigslist took them off my hands for $200 in 5 minutes. I spent 20 bucks driving to meet them but after reward zone certificates I'm up 900

I respect that, but.......smh

Back
Top Bottom