HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by sniper

phillip929, post/PM the link of your SD post with the screenshot. I'll still wait for the 9 TouchPad bundles pic whether you take/steal it off another forum that coincidentally has 9 in the picture, nicely Photoshop one or even actually have 9 in your possession...

As for mine, I just bought some white "carbon fiber" vinyl. Once I get it in, I'll post some pics and give it a review...
i'll snap a picture for you, and tag it with your name in it. not sure why you're so obsessed with my 9 orders, but okay
laugh.gif

i won't be immature and say 'U MAD?' though, unless you personally request it.

two of my orders is coming in tomorrow (order of 5, and and an order of 1. the last order of 3 hasn't shipped yet).

btw, tigerdirect went live again in the past 30 minutes.. http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3220862&page=1267

phillip929, post/PM the link of your SD post with the screenshot. I'll still wait for the 9 TouchPad bundles pic whether you take/steal it off another forum that coincidentally has 9 in the picture, nicely Photoshop one or even actually have 9 in your possession...

As for mine, I just bought some white "carbon fiber" vinyl. Once I get it in, I'll post some pics and give it a review...
i'll snap a picture for you, and tag it with your name in it. not sure why you're so obsessed with my 9 orders, but okay
laugh.gif

two of my orders is coming in tomorrow (order of 5, and and an order of 1. the last order of 3 hasn't shipped yet).

btw, tigerdirect went live again in the past 30 minutes.. http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3220862&page=1267

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by phillip929

laugh.gif

Request specific link of your post on SD --> Get nothing...
indifferent.gif

I'd like to see the "uproar" you caused on there. As for the pic, please put, "u mad, sniper?" when you get the shipment. It's not immature of you to do that. I kind of just want to see them now. Not really obsessed. I check this thread often so taking 10-seconds to reply to someone who promoted they bought 9 is not hard or taking "precious" time out of my day...

Spoiler [+]
Remember, these are a total of 9 bundles. Not just the TouchPads themselves. Start-up Photoshop now or start making requests for someone to take a picture of his/hers on other forums so you can pass it off as your own. Again, I'm betting that you didn't get 9 bundles. However, even if you did, I won't lose sleep. I shall wait for the link, pic and/or excuse.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I'd like to see the "uproar" you caused on there. As for the pic, please put, "u mad, sniper?" when you get the shipment. It's not immature of you to do that. I kind of just want to see them now. Not really obsessed. I check this thread often so taking 10-seconds to reply to someone who promoted they bought 9 is not hard or taking "precious" time out of my day...

Spoiler [+]
Remember, these are a total of 9 bundles. Not just the TouchPads themselves. Start-up Photoshop now or start making requests for someone to take a picture of his/hers on other forums so you can pass it off as your own. Again, I'm betting that you didn't get 9 bundles. However, even if you did, I won't lose sleep. I shall wait for the link, pic and/or excuse.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]

Back
Top Bottom