HP Touchpad for $99/$149

Originally Posted by PureGs

There are two forms of closing cards. The flip up will "close" the card but it really just minimizes it. To completely close the card, you must pull the card down which will "slingshot" it up and will permanently close it.

Hope this helps

Thanks, G

There are two forms of closing cards. The flip up will "close" the card but it really just minimizes it. To completely close the card, you must pull the card down which will "slingshot" it up and will permanently close it.

Hope this helps

Thanks, G

Hope this helps

Thanks, G

Hope this helps

Thanks, G

Hope this helps

Thanks, G

Hope this helps

Thanks, G

Hope this helps

Thanks, G

Hope this helps

Thanks, G

Hope this helps

Thanks, G

Hope this helps

Thanks, G

Hope this helps

Thanks, G

Now I'm on the search for one. Had no use for it until I didn't feel like lugging my 10.1 inch laptop around. Shouldn't have slept.

Now I'm on the search for one. Had no use for it until I didn't feel like lugging my 10.1 inch laptop around. Shouldn't have slept.

phillip929, post/PM the link of your SD post with the screenshot. I'll still wait for the 9 TouchPad bundles pic whether you take/steal it off another forum that coincidentally has 9 in the picture, nicely Photoshop one or even actually have 9 in your possession...

As for mine, I just bought some white "carbon fiber" vinyl. Once I get it in, I'll post some pics and give it a review...

phillip929, post/PM the link of your SD post with the screenshot. I'll still wait for the 9 TouchPad bundles pic whether you take/steal it off another forum that coincidentally has 9 in the picture, nicely Photoshop one or even actually have 9 in your possession...

As for mine, I just bought some white "carbon fiber" vinyl. Once I get it in, I'll post some pics and give it a review...

Originally Posted by YuraS718

how long have you been sleeping
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom