Hoyle was right- more AJ1's to drop this year...

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

What are your thoughts on a strap ala AF1 Mids?

indifferent.gif
sick.gif

If thats the case these are an easy pass

What are your thoughts on me flying to Oregon and taking out everyone responsible?

Originally Posted by xfile 11

Please tell me these highs will be true to the originals!!! I hope they dont throw a jumpman on the back.

Please tell me the black/white are the same as the ogs so I dont have to spend a month of income for them on ebay.

This news is very promising. I for the first time will buy more than two pair of each if these are done properly.

If my expectations are too high, someone please tell me so I am not crushed when I see them.

I won't be suprised if there is a jumpman on the heel
tired.gif

AJ1s with a strap? Pass thank you

If I want an Af1 i'll buy an Af1 or an AJ Fusion (ie an AF1) can we just leave things alone please

seriously. even when the first pairs came out there was about 20 pairs. by now aj1s have to have atleast 30-40 c/w's

it is getting a lil old but hope for the best. btw for pics look in that air jordan ring pack thread. there's pics of em there.

[if it was posted sorry, didn't bother looking past page one]

woah woah i just noticed it was said may.. isn't the 7s pack or 6s pack released in may? how can jb expect to maximize on consumer cash if they make emchoose?

and can someone clarify. black white red = bred pair?

and why does 1 pair = 100 and the other = 110 and they aren't LS?

this is serious, i'm gonna have to start saving within a couple weeks to have enough in time

that would be a joke...but it would keep money in my pocket. also, the jumpman on the back of the shoe has got to go. i hate that on the I's.

Air Jordan 1 Retro High LS
332134-061
Black/White/Varsity Red
$125.00

A lifestyle release for an OG colorway???...It's the "Grapes" fiasco all over again
smh.gif

man i gotta say that when the OG blk/red drops, i'm gonna get those versus the pack, unless it's the XI/XII! then it's an expensive holiday month!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom