How's the king of new york rocking sandals with jeans?Open toe sandals with chancletas with jeans on

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Your label's like my coke...shook it, cook it, rocked it...broke it up.
laugh.gif
He really got Jay with that one.

So much that he's sitting a half a billie, while Cam is still tryna ride the Vado ship back to relevancy.

ship gone be sailing to nowhere. (and i dont wanna hear about no concert that took place that no one went to)

Originally Posted by Futuristic

As far as 2006 goes Cam was definitely putting out better quality material. Aside from the GF freestyle, J was pure trash in 06 IMO
There you go. Jay at his lowliest still outsold Cam, had more buzz singles-wise, and had better reviews for his album.

If Jay was trash, Cam was the lowly maggot living off of animal dung.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

As far as 2006 goes Cam was definitely putting out better quality material. Aside from the GF freestyle, J was pure trash in 06 IMO
There you go. Jay at his lowliest still outsold Cam, had more buzz singles-wise, and had better reviews for his album.

If Jay was trash, Cam was the lowly maggot living off of animal dung.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

My favorite part was how he had 3 different ages for Jay.....You 37 years old.....born in 1968..........how's the king of New York rocking sandals with jeans on and he's 42 years old..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

My favorite part was how he had 3 different ages for Jay.....You 37 years old.....born in 1968..........how's the king of New York rocking sandals with jeans on and he's 42 years old..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember my mans came RUNNING to the apartment with this diss when we were all chillin.

We didnt believe he had put out a diss. When we heard it ___'s were going crazy and dying of laughter
laugh.gif

I remember my mans came RUNNING to the apartment with this diss when we were all chillin.

We didnt believe he had put out a diss. When we heard it ___'s were going crazy and dying of laughter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by diceloveme

I hated this song, at the time Henz0 was my roommate at college and would play this song back to back to back.
I don't even know why this is so funny
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
What's good son?

Anyways, this was my isht but only because the beat was hard and the hook was wavy. Could've been an epic diss had Cam spit some ether on there.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

I hated this song, at the time Henz0 was my roommate at college and would play this song back to back to back.
I don't even know why this is so funny
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
What's good son?

Anyways, this was my isht but only because the beat was hard and the hook was wavy. Could've been an epic diss had Cam spit some ether on there.

laugh.gif
_'s were so angry the day this dropped.

Got a 150...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

N's was out here smitten with anger!!! Straight flabbergasted!!!... Especially these NT dudes...

N's swore it was a sin to say something bad about Hov...

That thread had me in tears tho...

Oh, and I wonder how many people actually added the term "chancletas" to their dictionary!!...

212098_1242589371192_300_300.jpg

roll.gif

laugh.gif
_'s were so angry the day this dropped.

Got a 150...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

N's was out here smitten with anger!!! Straight flabbergasted!!!... Especially these NT dudes...

N's swore it was a sin to say something bad about Hov...

That thread had me in tears tho...

Oh, and I wonder how many people actually added the term "chancletas" to their dictionary!!...

212098_1242589371192_300_300.jpg

roll.gif

This song was pretty much an open suicide letter from Cam to all of his fans. I guess he was trying to go out with a bang and give his fans something to be happy and proud of but it just didn't pan out that way for him. He had a decent career for the most part, but then it all game to an end......"!%+%** throwing ROC signs outside of ya coupe".....lol.

This song was pretty much an open suicide letter from Cam to all of his fans. I guess he was trying to go out with a bang and give his fans something to be happy and proud of but it just didn't pan out that way for him. He had a decent career for the most part, but then it all game to an end......"!%+%** throwing ROC signs outside of ya coupe".....lol.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

"I keep my enemies close. I give 'em enough rope, they put THEMSELVES in the air, I just kick away the chair"

Originally Posted by Deuce King

"I keep my enemies close. I give 'em enough rope, they put THEMSELVES in the air, I just kick away the chair"

But how many of y'all remember the diss he recorded over Yung Joc's "It's Goin' Down" ??????

I used to play that religiously too

But how many of y'all remember the diss he recorded over Yung Joc's "It's Goin' Down" ??????

I used to play that religiously too

Back
Top Bottom