Howard Stern fires shots at Gabourey Sidibe.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

http://cdn.buzznet.com/me...-governors-awards-04.jpg src="http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1//2...gabourey-sidibe-ampas-governors-awards-04.jpg">

wow...that's just unhealthy

word look at her arm....
sick.gif

Didn't listen or watch, but Robin is a black women herself. Enough with the racism. Anytime anyone hears someone taling about race they reach for that card.

But seriously, who cares what they think. If she makes it, she makes it.

I am gonna be brutally honest with y'all . She has no career in hollywood for her she is way too big. People may pity her and say her talent overrides her looks. I call bs I'm not for chicks who are thin as a rail or as big as a whale in movies. She will be typecast to play Precious over and over . Hollywood is now learning that you don't have to be jack skellington's jump off to look good. Don't fall for the hype of size diversity sure personality means a lot but how can you love somebody if they don't take care of their body. She is way to big I mean look at the cast of House of Payne to say the father is a fire chief he is huge the average fire chief I've meet in life is either in shape or just hampered by job injuries. She needs to lose weight badly. In precious they had a regular size girl in the same situation as precious but no body cared for her.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Harsh but she needs to lose weight for health reasons though. That stuff catches up down the road. BTW she should aim for Monique's size. She is a prime example of a big girl who lost weight but didn't go bone thin and she is looking great these days.

rbmgm1.gif

Seriously, I thought mad dudes on here would be all over that precious chick....she's mad "thick"

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Harsh but she needs to lose weight for health reasons though. That stuff catches up down the road. BTW she should aim for Monique's size. She is a prime example of a big girl who lost weight but didn't go bone thin and she is looking great these days.

rbmgm1.gif

Seriously, I thought mad dudes on here would be all over that precious chick....she's mad "thick"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Originally Posted by MasterMeatwad

I subscribe and listen everyday. It's just comedy; the man has to talk for 5 hours straight monday through thursday. This is pretty tame compared to everything else that goes on on the show. It's honest comedy.
Don't tell me you didn't laugh when she said she could play in the Blind Side 2 though. 
roll.gif
This is why I don't understand why people are so mad. He has chicks riding sybians on live radio.

not everyone listens to his show
Then maybe they should before they decide to throw stones. He told the truth and PC America is upset. Get over it.
Huh? A majority of America agrees with him.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

she has a boyfriend, I want to meet this man

She dates the light skinned dude from her fantasy. He's trying to get on. I wouldn't go out with her to do that though
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

she is super big....look like she can have a heart attack any second
laugh.gif

but i actually listened to what Stern said....and i found myself agreeing w/ everything
laugh.gif
....people front and act all nice but we all know what people are thinking and saying lol ....chick is beyond obese...look like she'll be hot in 30 degree weather....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You just killed me with that one.

For real though, if she was white they would've said the exact same thing. Fat and ugly is fat and ugly, doesn't matter what colour you are.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

She would have excelled in the days of the old UPN. I could see her having roles written for her, though, and doing quite well in them.
you might as well tell us how you really feel w/ that comment......
tired.gif
You're telling me she wouldn't have fit in with "The Parkers?"

I think it's rude to say she's ugly.  No way anyone has any idea what she really looks like. 

I think it's rude to say she's ugly.  No way anyone has any idea what she really looks like. 

She is not attractive at all arms face she is just ugly. We shouldn't lower our standard of beauty all because she is fat.

What do you mean what she really looks like?  Because she's dolled up for an awards show? Its not she's wearing a shimmer

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

What do you mean what she really looks like?  Because she's dolled up for an awards show? Its not she's wearing a shimmer

(1) Nice avy.

(2) If she lost 600-700 pounds she might be cute.  I don't know.  You can't see her because there is too much fat.  I'm not sying I'd even think about it in her current state but haven't you ever seen the biggest loser?  Some of the younger chicks go on there weighing like 500 pounds but when they are done they are cute.

Evidence:
ali-before-after.jpg

81153_the-transformation-of-biggest-loser-winner-michelle-aguilar1.jpg

Originally Posted by classified

rbmgm1.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No wait Mo lost weight
laugh.gif

From this
1232201511moweightloss3.jpg

To this
1232201509moweightloss1.jpg

Really Howard was just saying what everybody was thinking
laugh.gif

But her and this ha dme cringing the whole show

maggie-gyllenhaal-pic.jpg

sick.gif

a radio show in Chicago already got on this topic yesterday. they made a great point, don't patronize her and us by saying she's beautiful.

i understand you are trying to speak about her inner beauty and the confidence she has.

she's an educated woman who is not the character she portrayed, yet everyone talks down to her like she is.

telling her she is beautiful is basically telling her, "hey your not as pretty as us. enjoy your short stay."

nobody told Kathy Bates she was pretty. She was just a good actress, why can't people tell her that?

After seeing her interviews, she is a smart person which only makes her performance all the more dazzling to me.

You must of been listening to 670 the score. Bernstein aired her out and spoke the truth.

stern and robin speaking what a bunch of people are thinking. seriously, what other moviescan she be in??? i dont care how talented she is, she is way too big for other roles. she should just lose weight for health reasons.

Back
Top Bottom