How would you feel if? Vol: Daughter.....

I wasn't talkin to the OP

I'm talkin to shorty who tryna act like she's better than the chicks that's gettin 1000s of likes because they're attractive..

She talkin bout she felt disgusted
roll.gif

She felt like that cuz she set thirst traps and nobody wanted to thirst over her
When did I act like I was better than these chicks? I just said I don't understand why they do what they do. Why would I feel better that men that I'd probably never meet want to like my photographs, I honestly don't understand that mindset but I don't feel I'm better than these women because of that. This statement made absolutely no sense whatsoever. 

So with you it's either a woman gets likes because she wants the attention or doesn't because she wasn't attractive enough and gave up :/

Last edited:
I wasn't talkin to the OP

I'm talkin to shorty who tryna act like she's better than the chicks that's gettin 1000s of likes because they're attractive..

She talkin bout she felt disgusted :rofl:

She felt like that cuz she set thirst traps and nobody wanted to thirst over her
When did I act like I was better than these chicks? I just said I don't understand why they do what they do. Why would I feel better that men that I'd probably never meet want to like my photographs, I honestly don't understand that mindset but I don't feel I'm better than these women because of that. This statement made absolutely no sense whatsoever. 

You know why they do it , for attention obviously

You know why they do it , for attention obviously
Right, I was saying why that type of attention feels good to them especially from people who they may never met, why would I try act better than someone when I was doing the same thing (actually worse) than what they're doing?

And I'm not talking about girls who get likes from face photo pictures because they can't control that, I'm talking about the ones who show boobs and butt for the sole purpose of getting that kind of attention. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom