How will the ******** replace Sean Taylor on defense?

for example look what happend after 9/11 the games went on even though ppl died and they were still looking for survivors

st rip but ppl die everyday the ******** must overcome this adversity and continue playing football ....i bet 100 ppl died this second but life goes on idk thats what i heard on mike and mike on the morning so dont get salty

of course people have to eventually move on... but not the same #$+#%+# day that he just died

Sean taylor died less than 12 hours ago, what the *$%* is wrong with you, like seriously

my god, i dont #$+#%+# understand some people
tired.gif

^^ I dont think you try understanding either. I don't know if the threadstarter is a Skins fan or not but my man is and he was talking about how this losswill affect the team. It doesn't make him any less of a fan, scumbag, or anything like that but outside of the obvious which my man was sicker than a mofoabout there sadly is going to football games to play this week and afterwards.

football is not even an option to consider right now. A man was just murdered protecting his family. Family and Friends first. Football last. When its all saidand done for any football player, if the thing concentrated on the most in life overall is football, then something is wrong. Football is one thing, but lifeis something totally different, and much more important.

Rest In Peace to Sean Taylor, not the football player, but the person.

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

they should seriously consider gettting pac man next year to play cb bc there secondary is gonna b weaksauce

just so he can get shot up too? i dont see pac man jones stayin out of trouble that involves weapons.

I mean...seriously.
smh.gif

From us all the way to the owner, is it really important right now?
eyes.gif

Can you imagine the coach or the owner saying, "Well, we need to bury Sean. Then, we look for a replacement." Come on now. A man is dead. He diedthis morning. It's only been 13 hours since his passing. Damn.

Originally Posted by chikickz

Chicago fans will trade you Adam Archuleta for Taylor's ashes. Taylor's ashes are better at tackling than Adam Archuleta.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Agreed

But really
smh.gif
at you worrying about football right now, a guys life was takenaway.

EDIT: Just read the rest of the post...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at this clown!

How the !%+# do you think his family or people close to him would feel if bums like you arte talking about the Skins replacing him on the field, etc the day hedies. You acting like this !$$! is no big deal. Sure people die everyday, but even when people die that we dont know about like right now those ho knew themdid not just move on like that the day that they died. Just becasue Seann Taylor was a NFL player doesnt give you the right to put this in a footballperspective. Complete disrespect, save that !$$! for the offseason.

Can you imagine the coach or the owner saying, "Well, we need to bury Sean. Then, we look for a replacement." Come on now. A man is dead. He died this morning. It's only been 13 hours since his passing. Damn.
They aren't going to say it but you know damn well they are thinking it. You think Dan Snyder made billions by locking himself in a room andcrying everytime he lost someone in his life?

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Can you imagine the coach or the owner saying, "Well, we need to bury Sean. Then, we look for a replacement." Come on now. A man is dead. He died this morning. It's only been 13 hours since his passing. Damn.
They aren't going to say it but you know damn well they are thinking it. You think Dan Snyder made billions by locking himself in a room and crying everytime he lost someone in his life?

I'm not going to say they are thinking of the replacement less than a day in...
eyes.gif

They aren't going to say it but you know damn well they are thinking it. You think Dan Snyder made billions by locking himself in a room and crying everytime he lost someone in his life?

yeah, thats why he just said in the press conference that he isnt even thinking about that right now, and they will save all that for another time

I broke my own rule about jokes and ragging on people that have just died. My rule is 7 days for the Internet and 1 year for real life.

Edit: No more jokes. RIP Sean Taylor.

for example look what happend after 9/11 the games went on even though ppl died and they were still looking for survivors

the NFL took a week hiatus....never happened before, not even when JFK got killed. Finding a "replacement" is the LAST thing on anyone's mindright now. TS needs to get real

commit that homie. for real cuz if your brother was a bag boy for publix and got murked would the manager be worried about replacing him?

its the NFL that the man worked for, it's his family that he lived for.

once again commit it and we will worry about replacing you for disrespectful posts.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by chikickz

Chicago fans will trade you Adam Archuleta for Taylor's ashes. Taylor's ashes are better at tackling than Adam Archuleta.

What's funny about this, is that it's true.

indifferent.gif
Theres nothing funny about that

smh.gif

I swear for some reason I just knew Archuletas name would be in this post and i dont know why?
laugh.gif

it's definitely premature to be asking this question the day he died, but it is a legitimate question because come sunday the ******** are going to have totake the field and play

Back
Top Bottom